Anyone ever been to Cabo?

WVU

That area kinda sucks since downtown Cabo is maybe 30 -40 mins from there and that’s where most of the good restaurants, bars, and strip clubs sre.

Also, not 100% sure, but lots of area up that way you can’t really go to the beach.

The nicer golf courses are all around there which is a plus though and you’re closer to the airport than CSL

Been twice to all inclusives down there...Spent every night in downtown.  cheap and fun.

Didn't venture anywhere else.  just all over the downtown area and even looked at places to buy because we enjoyed the area so much.

walked around pretty drunk at night and didn't feel threatened.  of course got offered everything under the sun but simple no and they didn't hassle.

Been twice to all inclusives down there...Spent every night in downtown. cheap and fun.

Didn't venture anywhere else. just all over the downtown area and even looked at places to buy because we enjoyed the area so much.

walked around pretty drunk at night and didn't feel threatened. of course got offered everything under the sun but simple no and they didn't hassle.

Yea drugs are abundant , good, and cheap. Enjoy.

Is it safe to venture downtown at night? There is a new travel warning for Americans in Cabo

I’m sure they are referring to Cabo San Lucas. I spent 90% of my time at the resort, but we ventured into town a few nights for dinner. Only time I ever felt uncomfortable was at night (maybe 10 pm ) on a public bus ride back to the resort. I don’t know why we didn’t opt for the resort to pick us up. Maybe we didn’t know how long we would be there, or I can’t remember, but I would not recommend doing that...at all.

If looks could kill...

Been twice to all inclusives down there...Spent every night in downtown. cheap and fun.

Didn't venture anywhere else. just all over the downtown area and even looked at places to buy because we enjoyed the area so much.

walked around pretty drunk at night and didn't feel threatened. of course got offered everything under the sun but simple no and they didn't hassle.

Chances of you buying a house in Cabo are equivalent to HankHill purchasing his 3M condo

I’m sure they are referring to Cabo San Lucas. I spent 90% of my time at the resort, but we ventured into town a few nights for dinner. Only time I ever felt uncomfortable was at night (maybe 10 pm ) on a public bus ride back to the resort. I don’t know why we didn’t opt for the resort to pick us up. Maybe we didn’t know how long we would be there, or I can’t remember, but I would not recommend doing that...at all.

If looks could kill...

And trying to remember where the bus pickup area is after having 10+ 1$ cervezas.

Ted... does the sporting goods store you work at allow transfers? Are there any in Mexico?

If so, go for it!

I would probably just apply for a job at the go-kart track next to the costco.

And I don't work at dicks sporting goods or a Non heterosexual person store like that. I work for a bass pro/gander mountain type store.

Thanks for the clarification Ted. I was unaware some sporting goods stores were considered "Non heterosexual person " compared to the others.