Anyone ever been to Cabo?

WVU

I’ve got 60k miles I lose in 3 months with United. Thinking about Cabo.

“Cabo's spike in tourism has also caused a rise in crime. Both cities have been affected by the drug trade — and have seen some accompanying violence — but the main tourist areas are relatively safe. Travelers should be vigilant about their belongings, though. Pickpocketing is common in heavily visited areas, and those looking to take a drive along the Transpeninsular Highway should be cautious after dark, when highway robberies have been reported to happen. The U.S. State Department's website also cautions Cabo travelers about rough waters and nighttime swims: Make sure someone knows where you are at all times, just in case.”

https://travel.usnews.com/Cabo_San_Lucas_Mexico/

West coast of Mexico sucks for beaches ,and with the cartels killing over territories just watch your back. 

If in a bar or out at night hit the fkn ground when the bullets start spraying. 

We always go to Playa del Carmen mexico.... But lately some bad shit in Cancun has spilled into Playa.. 

Now I prefer Punta Cana