fuk wozniacki

sleepy

I watched the end of the second set and while third set.

It annoyed me when they cut to her Asian friends, well they looked Asian to me, and they were all smiling and excited. There were at least shots.

Even though I watched the third set, I didnt see a shot of the Asian friends when things fell apart.

Was there one?

yes

they looked like the people that bought bitcoin at 19k

sleepy runs better than god with these threads

even woz didn't know how she did it

''That was crazy,'' said Wozniacki. ''I don't know how I got back into the match."

I wonder what the live price was when she was down 1-5 and facing those match points

had to be close to infinity

sleepy, do you happen to be a star wars fan?

i type in caroline wozniacki scores on google because i know the latest matches are going to pop up but then i see a j fett winning the first set

woz was down 5-1 in the final set before winning the last 6 games in a row to take the match?

oh my god, i thought to myself JANGO FETT you gotta be kidding me, glad you won but if i saw the live odds, i would have definitely pounced on wozniacki live for $50 down 5-1

that was the ultimate chance on a tennis major, last year's french open for example was ostapenko winning it all, check the odds on that there is always gonna be that 1 match on a grand slam major that makes you go mental

anyways i love wta because it is more realistic that a break happens anytime unlike the atp which can be extremely hard

tsonga was down 3-1 for example in the final set, i found it extremely tight in my body and in my brain to bet on him at that point because well for one shapovalov what the fuck happened, russia match fixers can you say?