Belly's Return

Guest Henry Belly Hill

Guest Henry Belly Hill

I honestly have no idea why ive been banned for the last 2 days, but whatever

I have been out of the game the last few days and am thinking about reloading one of my accounts and getting back in action tonight

There's a late night match tonight from MELBOURNE that has caught my eye. I may, or may not, be throwing down some action on it.

We'll just have to wait and see.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why this fuck should be banned.

Kinger I generally like you but allowing Henry, Brock, etc., is a huge black mark on your record. Makes you no better than all the others.

Guy is a goof but why care? Everyone here knows guy isn't winning shit. If it's fun for him playing make believe than let the guy have his fairy tale. Heard guy works an orange stand, life has already banned him.

Guest Henry Belly Hill

This is why this fuck should be banned.

Kinger I generally like you but allowing Henry, Brock, etc., is a huge black mark on your record. Makes you no better than all the others.

1) I'm not Henry, I'm Cody

2) Banned for what, exactly?

JFC, this A person who’s sexuality I admire is the definition of a snowflake

Guest Henry Belly Hill

I thought it was Belli....not Belly

Belly is what my pals and fans call me

Not to be confused with "bellibomb" which is the term the press uses to describe my monstrous home runs blasted out of Chavez ravine

Guy is a goof but why care? Everyone here knows guy isn't winning shit. If it's fun for him playing make believe than let the guy have his fairy tale. Heard guy works an orange stand, life has already banned him.

Yes and its semi sports gambling related as opposed to endless threads about bitcoins and Vegas shitholes lol

Guest Henry Belly Hill