here's a TL dr guys sorry just letting you know

TeamGSP

the td by the vikings didn't factor into any bets for me but 1 week later marcus williams really bothers me.  i'm getting really sick and tired of seeing dumb plays but the articles out there state that he missed the tackle and i am going BERSERK.

vikings had no timeouts and the ball was hiked with 10 seconds left and thrown inside the 35 yard line, the focus should have been to allow diggs to make the catch but pull him away from the sidelines, don't even focus on a tackle because the chains will need to be moved and time will run out.

marcus williams instead goes underneath, hits nothing but air on the vikings receiver and even blocks his own other man out from running after diggs to try and do something.  

and yet a lot of louisiana people stating chin up to marcus williams?  like you gonna allow him to still have a job in new orleans after the most retarded 1 play history in the nfl with all that on the line for the franchise?

guys i'm telling you 5dimes and sbr is worst than marcus williams yet people still forgive 5dimes yet marcus williams done 1 retarded play like that what to do guys?

guys marcus williams is a rookie, i leave it on up to all the nfl teams never to sign him due to his stupidity.  marcus williams deserves to live, don't kill him, don't shoot him, he's only 21 years old, he didn't mean to cost anyone big money on the other hand?

5dimes don't care about you, they are getting paid.  sbr don't care about you because 5dimes is paying them.  5dimes and sbr done the marcus williams things like 1 million times.  I demand 5dimes to get investigated thoroughly to make sure all the innocent people working for 5dimes and sbr do not get victimized.

Now that we have established sbr and 5dimes, there is no more need to be said about these 2 entities.  Marcus Williams on the other hand, make sure you wait him out because he should be very gone in the nfl within about 3 years or less just like rahim moore.  Would you rather die or be able to work at mcdonalds full time with good benefits for you and your family?

Back to 5dimes and sbr.  Are all of you healthy here on TGF?  Are all of you happy with life in general even though we have some bad years, 1 stupid play here and there?  Great, don't risk your life with 5dimes and sbr, just stay shut up because your good life is overlapping those 2 guys taking advantage of people and ripping them off.

I myself am very good with life right now but in 50 years that might change, who knows.  I'm not going to do anything with sbr and 5dimes even though i get sick and tired of hearing their bullshit, i wish justice upon them.  

On the other hand if you know you're about to die, i suggest for you to do research on 5dimes and sbr.  Gather as much information about these 2 entities, conduct interviews with as many people as you possibly can and make sure that they aren't drunk or anything

and make sure you don't mess with any innocent people, THANK YOU.

never done any illegal drugs, never even tried them 1 time.

when i had my wisdom teeth removed, the dentist game me some opiates to help with the pain, i didn't take them, just only the 800 mgs advil

i know cigarettes are legal and everyone has tried them as least once, but not me

about 18 years ago, i quit a job, my last day but that night i went to a place called burbank bar and grill with co-workers

they had me do a very strong drink with jack daniels in it, i forget what it's called but it goes something like "bye bye muther fuckers" whatever it was

i blacked out in someone's fan, i threw up and i was laying down, the clothes i was wearing near my right shoulder were done for, i had to borrow a shirt from my friend.

ever since that time, i stayed away from straight hard liquor.

i tried to get a little cute with some grey goose, pour a little of it in some beer, whatever you call that welp, no good for me either.

so i have had to stick with beer and wine since but vermouth is my choice

look up martini rossi extra dry vermouth, perfect alcohol content for me right around 15% or maybe a little more

sorry to all you legal prescription drug people out there who get their medicines legal too but cocaine and all that is not for me

THANK YOU