**the only likeable team today is JAX

milwaukee mike

I was fearing for my life several years ago at the VET!

had a client who took a cab there, the driver told him it would be $100 because he was a packers fan... he said no way and the driver pulled a gun on him!

so he ran away and was so proud that he didn't even have to pay the $30 or whatever it would've been.  weirdly he seemed more proud of that than the fact that he didn't get shot in the back

had a client who took a cab there, the driver told him it would be $100 because he was a packers fan... he said no way and the driver pulled a gun on him!

so he ran away and was so proud that he didn't even have to pay the $30 or whatever it would've been.  weirdly he seemed more proud of that than the fact that he didn't get shot in the back

city of brotherly love!

blue, you have to admit if you weren't a philly fan... they aren't likeable

which is weird because i've been right next door at phillies/76ers games where the fans were totally nice to us milwaukee fans... eagles on the other hand... most seem drunk and angry

Agree for the most part. A lot of good people at the games but ALOT of ass holes too. CBP gets ugly when we play the Mets. I've seen some pretty nasty fights at Phillies/Mets games. People are fuckin idiots.

blue, you have to admit if you weren't a philly fan... they aren't likeable

which is weird because i've been right next door at phillies/76ers games where the fans were totally nice to us milwaukee fans... eagles on the other hand... most seem drunk and angry

I think the environment has a lot to do with this. Football games in general can have a hostile environment. NBA games in general seem to have a really fun, kid friendly, fan interactive environment. Baseball has a real laid back atmosphere. 

I think the environment has a lot to do with this. Football games in general can have a hostile environment. NBA games in general seem to have a really fun, kid friendly, fan interactive environment. Baseball has a real laid back atmosphere. 

true

i'm always angry when i'm out in the cold, jam packed and people in front of me that never freaking sit down

city of brotherly love!

Wore a David Wright jersey out in philly a few years back. I parked at the holiday inn and I didn't even get the car in park and a bunch of philly whores started on me. It was exhasting fighting with these people. It wasn't the good natured ribbing stuff. One kid got in my face and told me the Mets suck. I tried to keep moving but he got even closer yelling fuck you and what not. I calmly took my 9 dollar beer and dumped it over his head. Tough guy didn't do a thing. Then I got back in line for another.

Please Blew don't tell me it was my fault wearing a mets jersey in philly. Biggest waste of a beer in my life.