Does anyone know of a good way to save money?

KingRevolver

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe they're better now... but I've known people with Cricket over the years, and all they ever did was complain about it.

We no longer cover rural or small populous areas so that could be an issue as well as any customer service interactions. Cell sites are tied to ROI, if numbers dip on a site it's elimated. No longer care to provide contiguous network coverage. If you want a good provider and it's offered in your area, US Cellular would be my choice followed by Verizon than AT&T.

I have Verizon.  I almost never have service problems.  Although, it's more expensive than the others.

I had AT&T when they had exclusivity on the first gen iPhone.  Shit service and shit customer service.

And Sprint is the worst of all of them.

Heard good things about T-Mobile in Vegas.  May switch to them at some point since Verizon's international service gets expensive if you have overages on their limited monthly plans.  Verizon doesn't have great international options if you're using your phone a lot offshore.

Ok so a lot of stocks are a couple hundred a share..amazon is well over a grand.

So...aren't I better off with 10 shares of a 20 dollar stock then 1 share of a $200 stock?

Actually, hardly any stocks are a couple hundred a share on up, most of them split, like apple did a couple years back, they split 6-1 i believe, otherwise they'd be about $1000.

It's been a good week , made back almost half of what was lost in last weeks debacle.