Does anyone know of a good way to save money?

KingRevolver

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this meanIMG_3054.png

A limit order is one where you agree to purchase or sell for a specific defined price. You can also purchase at market price for whatever the going price is.....looks like you either reduce amount of ur market order a bit, or set a limit price and run risk of price going up quickly and sale not going thru. Not familiar with the app, but that’s what it looks like to me. You can always cancel your limit order if it doesn’t go through and set a higher bid price later. If it were me I would just reduce the amount you are buying on the market order. That’s just me.

Anyway, that is what it looks like to me anyway. Someone else may have a different read.

ted did you expect to be making or losing huge amounts with $50 invested?  think you might have the wrong idea with how this stuff works.

it's boring, i'm used to 25% swings in my roll in a week.    check my portfolio and i'm like damn this doesn't move at all.