Does anyone know of a good way to save money?

KingRevolver

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to live past 55, pal.  I'm not going to save like some sucker!

Seriously, you say that cause you're young and cocky, highly unlikely you'll die young. Trust me, you'll get old fast.

What are you, 35? Remember when you were 20 you thought 35 was "old", now you think 50+ is old, you'll be there in a flash.

I'm not going to live past 55, pal.  I'm not going to save like some sucker!

What if you do?

Had a school friend who had heart palpitations all his life so he never saved for the future because he thought it would never come

When he was in his late thirties they finally figured out how to fix it he had to take Special K before the operation said it was very trippy

Anyhow now he is in 50s and doesn’t have much and is looking at working into his 70s

That’s the alternative to no planning!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with direct TV, didn't threaten to quit, just said I was exploring my options and asked what they could do? Without hesitation she gave me $60 off a month for a year with free HBO for 6 months. $720 saved over the next year.

Time for me to do that again.

But I'm actually thinking of going back to Dish Network.  I still have the same ol' Direct TV equipment.  Do they ever upgrade this shit?