Does anyone know of a good way to save money?

KingRevolver

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is keeping you from taking money out of that account once you have accumulated a little bit.

Nothing.

You haven't changed the core problem which is your lack of discipline.

There is so much bad advice in this thread and the few bits of good advice get ignored as it gets sidetracked.

You can't achieve your goals if you do not have any goals.

My neice asked me a week ago how to invest her 3k she saved and I put her on Crypto coins and pretty sure she’s already down $500.....would have loved to give her better advice like this...

I was born under a black cloud.....

Surely she could have asked someone better than yourself about money.

Not all your fault this time LiL' Ted.

What is keeping you from taking money out of that account once you have accumulated a little bit.

Nothing.

You haven't changed the core problem which is your lack of discipline.

There is so much bad advice in this thread and the few bits of good advice get ignored as it gets sidetracked.

You can't achieve your goals if you do not have any goals.

Yup, hard to talk about discipline with people that think a few more scratchers will solve everything.

My neice asked me a week ago how to invest her 3k she saved and I put her on Crypto coins and pretty sure she’s already down $500.....would have loved to give her better advice like this...

I was born under a black cloud.....

Dude....What did she buy? I told you to get back to me when she had set up for Coinbase and Binance accounts, Everything has been good last couple days, so if she was down $500, she’s probably good now depending on what she was in.

IAG...I copied her text the very day we talked and told you she was in and motivated and you kind of blew me off after I texted you a handful of more times looking for advice....

Honestly I thought you didn’t want to help after it was her and not me using her as a beard....

She bought 3 coin types....Litecoin at $190 and it went to $215 then down to $170....... .10 of bitcoin and Ripple...

IAG...I copied her text the very day we talked and told you she was in and motivated and you kind of blew me off after I texted you a handful of more times looking for advice....

Honestly I thought you didn’t want to help after it was her and not me using her as a beard....

She bought 3 coin types....Litecoin at $190 and it went to $215 then down to $170....... .10 of bitcoin and Ripple...

I really don’t like giving people who are not gamblers advice on coins, especially if it’s not long term. ....that’s why I said I told you to get back to me when she was ready to buy, I remember saying it’s senseless for me to tell you until she’s ready to buy, because things change quickly...Sounded like she had her mind set on those three coins, so didn’t want to try to sway her... I didn’t realize those were ones that you had picked out, but I specifically said I would not recommend Ripple...Mostly because you said she was trying to make X amount in a certain amount of time and I don’t think it has the potential to get to that number....and just not a Ripple fan at all.

I really was trying to figure out if it was her or you. I would give her different advice than you, because I know how impatient you are.

Sorry if you got the impression I did not want to help. I thought it might be a week or so before she could get confirmed and fully funded...didn’t expect her to jump right in....

6 bank accounts?

If a stock came along that I wanted to buy, does Acorn do that or do they just invest in what they want for me

I'm excited about this Brick......should I be?

yeah I had 2 joint checking, personal checking, business checking, and savings accounts. So any transfer to and from any accounts were also rounding up at 10x each. Nothing to get excited about until you get a lot of money in as you investments will only be making or losing pennies at first.

$59.49 currently...

I love this app. I don't even think about the fuckin' thing.

Did you go with Conservative, mod-Con, Mod, Mod Aggressive or Aggressive? 

I went Aggressive and I'm down $4.45 since my start on Feb 28th....But thanks to two referrals I'm up $5.55....Going to stick with Aggressive thru Feb and see what happens...Balance  $77.10