GoodBye Forums

Brock Landers

I believe this is about the 50th or 60th time Brock says he is done posting

He once said he was done forever and 6 hours later was back posting as if nothing happened

Brock needs a place to brag to people about having life clock and a place to post pictures of his shitty meals and poverty vacations

I don't think he lasts a day

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He once said he was done forever and 6 hours later was back posting as if nothing happened

Brock needs a place to brag to people about having life clock and a place to post pictures of his shitty meals and poverty vacations

Yep he can’t go a day without posting his shitty meals somewhere.

All of the people that wanted fades were the first people basically running him off.  In poker, we'd call that tapping the aquarium.

:bulb

But most people here don't have a pot to piss in.

They wanted the fades to root against Brock, not to bet a nickel against him.

They get the thrill of having action on a game without having any money on it at all.

Sick, really.  And sad.

I will migrate to whichever forum he posts at.

He may be a scammer, but he's an entertaining poster.

Vino Vindo Vico!

You were crying,bitching, said you were leaving and your munchkin ass was back here in 36 hours.

:bulb

But most people here don't have a pot to piss in.

They wanted the fades to root against Brock, not to bet a nickel against him.

They get the thrill of having action on a game without having any money on it at all.

Sick, really. And sad.

Except that myself, sleepy, ajt, Barry, hoops, and many others have repeatedly posted tickets to prove we fade him.

another bigtime poster lost. if HH stays away this place will be nothing

I'll just repeat it for the thousandth time. No one reads a Brock thread to look at his pics or his dopey hyperbolic food reviews. People read the threads because they want his fades and they want to see what people like Joey and Sleepy and Barry have to say. It's like a vaudeville routine. The You Broke Fucks thread has almost 23,000 views. Brock just sets the table and then the funny people pile on. 95% of those views are for the bashers. They should get a prize. Talk about being unappreciated.

Brock should leave. It can't be healthy to read all this crap true or not.

Ronald, maybe you can take Brock's place: the delusion, the McLaren, the fake gay boyfriends, the bad Latin. You could be like Brock on steroids.

I'll just repeat it for the thousandth time. No one reads a Brock thread to look at his pics or his dopey hyperbolic food reviews. People read the threads because they want his fades and they want to see what people like Joey and Sleepy and Barry have to say. It's like a vaudeville routine. The You Broke Fucks thread has almost 23,000 views. Brock just sets the table and then the funny people pile on. 95% of those views are for the bashers. They should get a prize. Talk about being unappreciated.

Brock should leave. It can't be healthy to read all this crap true or not.

Ronald, maybe you can take Brock's place: the delusion, the McLaren, the fake gay boyfriends, the bad Latin. You could be like Brock on steroids.

Who is McLaren?