GoodBye Forums

Brock Landers

All of the people that wanted fades were the first people basically running him off. In poker, we'd call that tapping the aquarium.

You mean tapping the glass. Dont run fish off has a different context in sports unless you're booking them.

Regardless goodluck Brock and thanks for the football head to head contests at eog. Dink I dont think has forgiven you for the super bowl stunt otherwise he would thank you as well .

You came close in the bowls.. the only year I ever ran above ev. Contact me next bowl season I believe in letting a gambler a chance to get even. Post up first obviously.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by a reliable source that he was in a bad financial situation and wasn't going to be able to gamble for a considerable length of time.

What is the point in posting on a gambling forum if you don't have the funds to gamble?

Brock is the best portrait of every degen Ive ever known and cared for except hes public, unapologetic and wants people to hate/love him and is shameless about it.

Also dont think the poor bastard ever had one good run in him in all this time which is really impossible. Every terrible poker player who plays way above his head hits a week heater every year. Every sports bettor, pony bettor lands on a 70% month with a short sample size and then promptly sells a car to get back in action 2 months later except Brock. I swear I never saw him just crush for a month laying big prices too!

Hes a legend for that in my mind more than anything else well that and trying to freeroll one of my good friends for no reason basically.

Brock is the best portrait of every degen Ive ever known and cared for except hes public, unapologetic and wants people to hate/love him and is shameless about it.

Also dont think the poor bastard ever had one good run in him in all this time which is really impossible. Every terrible poker player who plays way above his head hits a week heater every year. Every sports bettor, pony bettor lands on a 70% month with a short sample size and then promptly sells a car to get back in action 2 months later except Brock. I swear I never saw him just crush for a month laying big prices too!

Hes a legend for that in my mind more than anything else well that and trying to freeroll one of my good friends for no reason basically.

He has had others freeroll him also. It’s too bad when you don’t have the good options anymore and have to use the lesser ones. Certainly doesnt excuse the SB mess he got in.

He was trying to freeroll VD for Patriots ML too.  He's completely broke and looking for any way to get action on the SB.

LOL. So, people didn't try to fade Brock?

Yes, aquarium became glass after a while or do you somehow think it's some other kind of glass?

Some did I’m sure but not to the extent that it was made out to be. Just as easy for some to blame him for their losing bet and sound tough on the Internet. I’m sure it sounds like I’m backing him, but it’s tiring to see the same supposed sharp players spew the same nonsense and personal shots. TGF can be so much more.

LOL. So, people didn't try to fade Brock?

Yes, aquarium became glass after a while or do you somehow think it's some other kind of glass?

I guess people fade brock can't really argue that but I doubt hes ever cared.

I think ive logged around 1200 hours of live poker in 17' my least amount in the past 5 years and Ive never heard the term dont tap the aquarium. It doesnt even make sense but all good. I like the idea of saying dont tap the chicago aquarium.. its the biggest in the nation!:)

In all seriousness ive always hated glass tapping and secretly have considered it the main reason mid/high limits are dying.

I played the mixed game at bellagio 2 weeks ago and I could see within 5 minutes why the game had no list and was dead at 9 pm. One regular and dbag would lose a hand (perpetual snower in the draw games) and just berate his opponent until he left. In LA they just attack the dealer. Here in Colorado in the bigger LHE games the regs just hate on one another but im going to use this aquarium reference. Slick way of saying shut it down.

Btw im pretty sure most aquariums are made of acrylic nowadays.

I guess people fade brock can't really argue that but I doubt hes ever cared.

I think ive logged around 1200 hours of live poker in 17' my least amount in the past 5 years and Ive never heard the term dont tap the aquarium. It doesnt even make sense but all good. I like the idea of saying dont tap the chicago aquarium.. its the biggest in the nation!:)

In all seriousness ive always hated glass tapping and secretly have considered it the main reason mid/high limits are dying.

I played the mixed game at bellagio 2 weeks ago and I could see within 5 minutes why the game had no list and was dead at 9 pm. One regular and dbag would lose a hand (perpetual snower in the draw games) and just berate his opponent until he left. In LA they just attack the dealer. Here in Colorado in the bigger LHE games the regs just hate on one another but im going to use this aquarium reference. Slick way of saying shut it down.

Btw im pretty sure most aquariums are made of acrylic nowadays.

Poker hasn't been good for a decade. The fact that everyone only says glass now is pretty indicative of how boring sitting at a poker table for 12 hours a day truly is and reminds me of hearing the same stupid poker "jokes" over and over again. Nauseating. Poker is a big reason I don't have much respect for most people.

Brock just sets the table and then the funny people pile on.

Really, I must have missed the funny people cause all I ever read is the same 3 lines

Midget

Broke fvck

Fades

Anyway, Kinger still shares the Axl handle so he can ‘set the table’ anytime until Brock decides to comeback....who knows he might have done it here

That burial 2 days ago was too much even for Brock. I suspect there is something going on either financial or family related because Brock hasn't been himself the past few days. Get well fucko

he's been very angry, and was emailing me (and i suspect others) looking to meet up for lunch

so it seems like he needs money... if he would put his passion for junk food and dumb bets into actually working for a living he would be fine... probably spends 16 hours a day thinking about chicken wings, could easily work a double shift