Get on the Mladenovic fade train tomorrow

sleepy

Dominika Cibulkova* -300

Mladenovic hasn't won a match in the last 7 months. Here are the last 15 matches and most of these players are bums. It's a big price but fukk it no way can you bet her right now and especially against a good player.

Bogdan - LOSS

E. Perez - LOSS

Sasnovich - LOSS

Rybarikova - LOSS

Georges - LOSS

Sasnovich - LOSS

Duan - LOSS

Siniakova - LOSS

Q. Wang - LOSS

Fett - LOSS

Niculescu - LOSS

Babos - LOSS

Gavrilova - LOSS

Strycova - LOSS

Andreescu - LOSS

cibulkova has not been playing that well herself since the season started back up again

in fact to me she had no business having the great miracle 2017 that she did, sleepy she's only like 5 foot 3 inches tall

dominika cibulkova ball toss in the air is way too high and of course she has to do that because she is so short.  but let me tell you she was so good at it in 2017 so damn lucky and good that there is no way in hell to me that she is going to be able to replicate that shit again

mladenonvic on the other hand is amazon woman compared to shorty dominika, kiki is over damn 6 feet and all she gotta do is hold on the serve game which she can and then break cibulkova at the opportune times in fact SNAP city her neck in half and remind little 5 foot 3 midget you are shorter than sara errani of all people!

-300 ain't even worth it, the absolute safe play to me +1.5 sets for kiki which from what i see has +104 odds on pinnacle, looks ok based on the head to head matchups honestly to me and if kiki is so inferior to cibulkova based on the head to head matchups with all those losses in a row that kiki has, it shouldn't be no -300, should be like -500 to -600 so obviously the oddsmakers know that this is WTA, kiki is still ranked in the top 10 i think and this is a great spot for france amazon lady!

I watched Cibulkova today against the Gypsy

She got down 0-4 and then pretty much kicked her ass the rest of the match

She got a bad draw in the AO and was up against a player that is playing much higher than her ranking

She did very well in Sydney beating two very good players in Sevastova and Vesnina before running into a red hot Kerber

The price is right.

Mladenovic sucks right now. Getting like 40% of first serves in and making tons of errors. She got her ass kicked by a 15 yr old WC as a -900 favorite in match before the AO.

kaia kanepi only had a bad ranking because she was out for a year, but let me tell you that she has earned every single match since she came back in june, she has worked very hard and cibulkova has no excuses losing in the first round because if you are a real top 20 top 30 girl, you will beat a girl like kanepi for sure.

i very much agree with you sleep that cibulkova had to play kanepi and kerber which is very unlucky but that's too bad because it was a real test to see if she was good or not PLUS she got blasted in straight sets without it being close, that is a NO NO

sevastova is nothing to be worried about, anyone can beat her and anyone can lose to her

vesnina is five foot 11 but she doesn't have that good a serve, she is not going to overpower nothing with the serve, she is only good at placing the serve in a certain spot and getting into long rallies when possible in order to win

kiki has very good serve, she's over 6 feet tall, how the hell can she still be in a top 10 after all those losses?  anyone in tennis knows that she is always a force to be reckoned with and she has a very unique game that will be able to stop cibulkova at times.  That is to be able to rally anytime with 5 foot 3 and then all of a sudden DROP SHOT her to death on the point and screw with her mind

dominika cibulkova -300 ?  that is just way too dangerous, way not worth it, it's only there because of the big losses in a row from mladenovic but let me tell you kiki retired in a match prior to her first round loss in the australia open match that she lost 10 days later

why would kiki be playing again 2 weeks later in a match in russia?  this has got to be the biggest question of them all.  is she healthy?  is she only entering to preserve her ranking?

at -300 and a guy like me who respects the oddsmakers i think it's totally worth it to bet on kiki to take a set banking on that she is healthy, because if she wasn't good to go like i said earlier, it should be -500 

Cibulkova up to -345 now

I use the eye test on this shit.

I read Mlandenovic worked hard in the off season and I got suckered into betting on her in that first 2018 tournament. She has sucked in every way shape and form this year. She has had three matches against easy opponents she lost them all convincingly this season.

The fact that she is ranked #10, seeded #4 and got a bye into round 2, yet is a huge underdog to a player ranked 16 spots lower that had to play a round 1 match should tell what the market thinks about her chances to win.