shitcoins at 7500

sleepy

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instigator

:)

Hard to play alts right now because BTC needs to stabilize first and until it does, BTC dominance will continue to rise. Some people feel even up to 50%, and since just about everythings traded on the BTC, I do agree with that so Alts are a bit hard to play right now but on a BTC to Alts pricing, there's some descent purchases to go around, I think I[m getting in a little too early on some alts and going to get hit a bit early but oh well if I do, eventually BTC will stabilize and ALTS will go on a descent run 

Hard to play alts right now because BTC needs to stabilize first and until it does, BTC dominance will continue to rise. Some people feel even up to 50%, and since just about everythings traded on the BTC, I do agree with that so Alts are a bit hard to play right now but on a BTC to Alts pricing, there's some descent purchases to go around, I think I[m getting in a little too early on some alts and going to get hit a bit early but oh well if I do, eventually BTC will stabilize and ALTS will go on a descent run

I’ve got 7 coins now ..plus my BTC. Haven’t been doing much trading, but have been accumulating more BTC since 7200 or wherever it was start of this thread. I’ve got a couple more alts I’m interested in when they dip....( already holding a bit of EOS..ha)

Wired a good sum from Wells Fargo on Monday...they asked me what it was for...told them to buy bitcoin. Apparently didn’t have any issue. I saw some people were looking for banks that were crypto friendly.

I have been transferring money to and from Gemini via ACH for a while. but this was my first wire when I actually went into the bank. I’m glad to know it’s not an issue.

It's not an issue until their dumb computer algorithm spots you and then you done.

I asked the rep is buying crypto was an issue and she said no. Can’t believe I would not have been spotted by now...at least 50 transactions...

I think they just don’t like cash deposits by third parties into your account....at least that what is what I have gathered from what I’ve read on the subject. ACH and periodic wires should not be an issue...esp with Gemini.

Something I noticed about EOS, and why i'm going a bit bigger on EOS is on this chart I was looking at, the first rectangle goes as far back as December, obviously it's a bigger scale cuz of the bigger volume. right now we're at a much smaller volume but I noticed the pattern and with such low volume, and it's consolidating again, it's poised for a break out I think as it doesn't look like there's a lot of people who see this so seems like a good one to me. Hopefully it plays out and not turn into an ICON incident, I got my balls kicked in on ICX.

I was thinking I might pick up some Walton again, and then I read this LOL

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/03/01/cryptocurrency-waltonchain-twitter-fake/

haha I read that too, things like that are so unforgiving in the crypto world BUT if you do like their tech and what they are trying to accomplish, the price will come back up, but the negativity lasts a lot longer in the crypto world, wouldn't surprise me if this goes on a down trend for a while, but when it does you can scoop it up, look at Nano, and bunch of other cryptos, after their coin price gets shit on, though it lasts for a while, it bounces back. unless the tech itself is utter trash and there's more scandal that follows obviously.

I haven't picked up any WTC but i'll see if this goes down further and will scoop up some if it continues to go down later on. AKA taking the Nano approach

Fucking shitcoins. I hodl’d thru January...now there’s nothing to hodl hardly

I’m not sure if you are familiar with Mt. Gox, but the bankruptcy trustee sold off a whole lot of BCHand BCH over the last couple months to reimburse the hack victims. The info just came out recently, but is probably in part a reason for the price decrease the last few months, That’s the good news. The bad news is he still has a shitload to sell.

In other news, Coinbase is starting an index fund. . However they are only allowing accredited investors at this point, which means you need $1 million in assets not including your primary residence, or have to meet other income requirements that leave most out.