shitcoins at 7500

sleepy

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still in shock about how much all my alt holdings have went up the last few weeks. Tremendous !!!

It is tremendous! Onward and upword... feeling very optimistic now that tax season is over! My total shitcoin portfolio is up 25 percent since last Wednesday.

Anyone who wants to sell their bitcoin, see me!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

It is tremendous! Onward and upword... feeling very optimistic now that tax season is over! My total shitcoin portfolio is up 25 percent since last Wednesday.

Anyone who wants to sell their bitcoin, see me!

Might take you on that! I guess you take ETH too Iggy?

will this goddam xrp just get to a buck already??!!

and from now on i'm the only one allowed to use the avril cheerleader

:avril

Guess you aren’t on the EOS train? Up 82 percent this week! I can’t use any :-) it’s because I’m on an iPad, but I would be tempted to use the Avril little cheerleader with those numbers.

Are you just on Ripple now? I have some ripple, but I don’t love having it. It’s somewhere below XVG and TRX on my list of desirable coins (don’t own those) but I will always hold a little XRP I suppose.

Need a list of who the coiners are here. Would love to delegate some individual coins for study to people, and have a crypto interesting group/club. I’m feeling very optimistic these days. May have to go back to full-time immersion for another six months. I am amazed more gamblers are not into crypto for investing. Would love to see everybody make a lot of money.. SBR Seems to be the only place with a strong crypto group.

Guess you aren’t on the EOS train? Up 82 percent this week! I can’t use any :-) it’s because I’m on an iPad, but I would be tempted to use the Avril little cheerleader with those numbers.

Are you just on Ripple now? I have some ripple, but I don’t love having it. It’s somewhere below XVG and TRX on my list of desirable coins (don’t own those) but I will always hold a little XRP I suppose.

Need a list of who the coiners are here. Would love to delegate some individual coins for study to people, and have a crypto interesting group/club. I’m feeling very optimistic these days. May have to go back to full-time immersion for another six months. I am amazed more gamblers are not into crypto for investing. Would love to see everybody make a lot of money.. SBR Seems to be the only place with a strong crypto group.

i am in and out of everything, but right now i'm hodling xrp, eth (i always have some of this), btc, bch

ridiculous that i don't have any eos or tron, dammit

i hate ripple with a passion even though i made 50k on it quicker than i've ever made 50k on anything

i am in and out of everything, but right now i'm hodling xrp, eth (i always have some of this), btc, bch

ridiculous that i don't have any eos or tron, dammit

i hate ripple with a passion even though i made 50k on it quicker than i've ever made 50k on anything

I had several $50,000 weekends in December and January also, but it was on my entire portfolio not just one coin. It’s hard to get over that kind of a rush. Seemed so surreal.

I doubt I will ever buy Tron again. I currently have BTC, Eth, BCH, EOS. Augur, ripple, golem Ox, Cardano Stellar, icon NEO, BAT,

Populas. Funfair Nuls Nem Litecoin and TeZos. And there are about 10 more I want LOL

I had several $50,000 weekends in December and January also, but it was on my entire portfolio not just one coin. It’s hard to get over that kind of a rush. Seemed so surreal.

I doubt I will ever buy Tron again. I currently have BTC, Eth, BCH, EOS. Augur, ripple, golem Ox, Cardano Stellar, icon NEO, BAT,

Populas. Funfair Nuls Nem Litecoin and TeZos. And there are about 10 more I want LOL

hopefully your health issues are ok

as weird as it sounds, i'm happy for you when i see a crypto rip like this, regardless of whether i'm making $ or not

hopefully your health issues are ok

as weird as it sounds, i'm happy for you when i see a crypto rip like this, regardless of whether i'm making $ or not

That doesn’t sound weird. Most normal people are happy for others when they are successful...unless they are on the other side like in a game or something. I guess that’s what I think about when I use the term no coiners...The people who are, while not invested, actively root or secretly hope for others to lose money.

Health is Meh but better, I always struggle in the dismal South Dakota winters. I’m probably severely vitamin D deficient, but have been feeling better lately.