shitcoins at 7500

sleepy

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had suspended his account for a while. It looks like now you have to have special access because his tweets are protected. I sent a follow request quite a while ago and it still shows pending.

No

Bitfinex’ed is still on Twitter I am currently following him and he has gone silent

Funny how the market is going up without him badmouthing it

Your request to follow him is pending because you started a new account right when he was booting people out for harassing him

No

Bitfinex’ed is still on Twitter I am currently following him and he has gone silent

Funny how the market is going up without him badmouthing it

Your request to follow him is pending because you started a new account right when he was booting people out for harassing him

. No ... His account was definitely suspended for a period. I had unfollowed him a while before that... I went to check to see what he had been up to, and now it tells me his tweets are protected. If I could figure out how to get to my old account, I might still have him on there. Really don’t care that much.....was interesting to read , but overall downer.

Something I noticed about EOS, and why i'm going a bit bigger on EOS is on this chart I was looking at, the first rectangle goes as far back as December, obviously it's a bigger scale cuz of the bigger volume. right now we're at a much smaller volume but I noticed the pattern and with such low volume, and it's consolidating again, it's poised for a break out I think as it doesn't look like there's a lot of people who see this so seems like a good one to me. Hopefully it plays out and not turn into an ICON incident, I got my balls kicked in on ICX.

Lol. That’s my line. I don’t “Eos” to instigate like some (cough cough). I “Eos” only at 15 percent daily increase or better

:)

I had to be the instigator, was hoping more ppl would get on EOS when I called it almost 2 month ago.   :cigar 

I know she was, so was I but, I told people to load up on eos on march, it's doubled since, especialy when ppl were crying bear market, and crying it's all over and etc etc.

Well I still don’t know if we’re out of the woods yet

We have seen it go up and all the way back down

Lots of things that make me wary

should always be wary, for those should sell some profit and keep it in the bank, being wary is always a good thing.

I loaded up more on ICX, NEO and ADA

Ha ...I like ICX..but was just thinking about dumping some of my NEO and some of my Cardano though.