shitcoins at 7500

sleepy

Yeah. He’s funny..a little long for my attention span. This wasn’t necessarily meant to be funny but made me lol anyway, I think I started about the 55 minute in..Was trying to find him talking about tether.

Was just weird to hear him declare defeat after so many months of pushing it. Ivan was like being all optimistic and Richard was like dude it’s over.

notice in the beginning of the video the girl is drawing the happy face..

Clearly stole my chart analysis when I had the frown face on btc

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. He’s funny..a little long for my attention span. This wasn’t necessarily meant to be funny but made me lol anyway, I think I started about the 55 minute in..Was trying to find him talking about tether.

Was just weird to hear him declare defeat after so many months of pushing it. Ivan was like being all optimistic and Richard was like dude it’s over.

I wonder if those performers got paid in bitconnect coin for their work..  :laugh  :laugh 

ok sleepy  7630 out,   enjoy your 16%   Profit. in less than 24 hours.

(now wait again, rinse and repeat)

hell of a call try3

you were 400 points early on the buy and probably too early on the sell... but pretty darn close to bottom/top  :clap

people sit all year making 0-2% in cash/mm, and they could've made 16% in a day, but they would rather poo poo cryptos all the way to 0 than try to make a buck

hell of a call try3

you were 400 points early on the buy and probably too early on the sell... but pretty darn close to bottom/top  :clap

people sit all year making 0-2% in cash/mm, and they could've made 16% in a day, but they would rather poo poo cryptos all the way to 0 than try to make a buck

I dislike crypto poopoo.

Guest Henry Belly Hill

you said that at BTC 6000/ETH 600 yesterday... now it's 7800/800

i suppose your $1000 of net worth jumped 33% today in whatever it was invested in?

Huh?

Guest Henry Belly Hill

post a fade or STFU

Fade? I don't post fades

I'm a documented 5-1 +$608 since Saturday, this is an indisputable fact

What are you talking about, you delusional, retarded, frozen inbred freak?