shitcoins at 7500

sleepy

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Binance has been down for quite a while, ( will be 24 hrs or so by time they are up) and the tribes are restless on Twitter. Hasn’t bothered me at all, but I don’t have too much on there so I’m not concerned....I remember there was a day when I did have a significant amount of money on that exchange, and they went down for an hour or two and I was absolutely petrified they had been hacked. That was not a good feeling. At all.

So Binance has been down for quite a while, ( will be 24 hrs or so by time they are up) and the tribes are restless on Twitter. Hasn’t bothered me at all, but I don’t have too much on there so I’m not concerned....I remember there was a day when I did have a significant amount of money on that exchange, and they went down for an hour or two and I was absolutely petrified they had been hacked. That was not a good feeling. At all.

don't really think there's anything to be worried about they did say they are upgrading their server just taking a lil longer then they stated.

I got small amount of BTC, my Neo is in my own Wallet along with few other stuff... wait... my Nano... oh god.. MY NANO... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I got to find another crypto place. I don't really like using coinbase/gdax anymore.

i like Gemini, but options limited.

I got small amount of BTC, my Neo is in my own Wallet along with few other stuff... wait... my Nano... oh god.. MY NANO... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lol. I bought one for myself around Christmas and haven’t done a thing with it. I was holding much more back then though. Probably not a huge resale market..especially now.

This worked for me as well. Thanks IAG!

Yeah, I avoided at first because I thought it was maybe a phishing site, but once I saw that it was on the official Twitter page, I figured it was OK.

If anyone is looking to sell a shitcoin, let me know. Not wanting to dink around for less than .25 shitcoin, but will buy if someone has some trying to get rid of.

Lol. I bought one for myself around Christmas and haven’t done a thing with it. I was holding much more back then though. Probably not a huge resale market..especially now.

Well fuck me to tears, binance is up but because the binance withdrawl verification for the email confirmation is still using the binance.com, you can't confirm the email link for withdrawl so my nano's still fucking stuck...

fuckers..

People not claiming their gains. Shocker.

http://fortune.com/2018/02/13/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-tax-taxes/

worried i'm gonna get caught up in this.     think i'm going to just claim a nominal gain.     i didn't track it and there's no way I made anything significant, but I'm all over those coinbase records and I really don't need a fking audit.

worried i'm gonna get caught up in this. think i'm going to just claim a nominal gain. i didn't track it and there's no way I made anything significant, but I'm all over those coinbase records and I really don't need a fking audit.

Word! IRS made mistake to not allow like- kind exchanges between cryptos, instead treating everything as a taxable gain. They have made it so difficult that no one with any number of crypto trades wants to even attempt to calculate it. They probably would have more success with people paying if they allowed people to calculate the gain between simply buy and cash out to fiat.

worried i'm gonna get caught up in this.     think i'm going to just claim a nominal gain.     i didn't track it and there's no way I made anything significant, but I'm all over those coinbase records and I really don't need a fking audit.

Make up some ledger if you get audited.  They can't prove where and when you bought all coins.  Talk to your accountant about it.  They should be representing you against any audit(s) anyway.  Any correspondence with the IRS goes directly to my tax accountant.