JUICY basketball game tonight OKC/GSW

Guest Henry Belly Hill

Guest Henry Belly Hill

You can rest assured that good 'ol Belly boy will have a play on the game

Currently, since my return this weekend, my OFFICIAL DOCUMENTED INDISPUTABLE TGF RECORD is 5-1 +$608

I look forward to getting win #6 tonight...

Guest Henry Belly Hill

this Homosexual human being sure does like to start a lot of threads

Only a womanless Homosexual human being like you would complain about someone starting to many threads on a discussion forum

Not to mention a discussion forum with 20 active posters where traffic is slow as fuck

Guest Henry Belly Hill

You never answer that question, you just go running to yankswithAIDS to complain and ask for me to be banned

But you never answer the question...you have an ugly bitch wife who you are unable to fuck due to ED...what's that like and how does it effect your marriage?

You never answer that question, you just go running to yankswithAIDS to complain and ask for me to be banned

But you never answer the question...you have an ugly bitch wife who you are unable to fuck due to ED...what's that like and how does it effect your marriage?

I never asked to have you banned.

I want you here to post your plays so I can fade them.

Guest Henry Belly Hill

Bookbraker, just some advice in case you ever get your ED problem fixed and you become physically able to fuck that pig wife of yours...

When you’re fucking her doggystyle, she loves a thumb in her butt. Not all the way, but just tap on her backdoor a little bit as you fuck her. The last time I did that, the fat bitch squirted all over the floor like old faithful...she absolutely loved it and it drove her crazy

Just trying to help you out, bro. Let me know if you need anymore advice.

Bookbraker, just some advice in case you ever get your ED problem fixed and you become physically able to fuck that pig wife of yours...

When you’re fucking her doggystyle, she loves a thumb in her butt. Not all the way, but just tap on her backdoor a little bit as you fuck her. The last time I did that, the fat bitch squirted all over the floor like old faithful...she absolutely loved it and it drove her crazy

Just trying to help you out, bro. Let me know if you need anymore advice.

Ok

Guest Henry Belly Hill

Just trying to help a African American out!

And yes, you’ve begged to have me banned multiple times. Just like timely used to do. But then you swear you didn’t. LOL.

You’re one of “those” guys.

A bitch.

But it must suck to watch your wife get fucked by other men, I do feel bad for you on that one. Hang in there pal.

Just trying to help a African American out!

And yes, you’ve begged to have me banned multiple times. Just like timely used to do. But then you swear you didn’t. LOL.

You’re one of “those” guys.

A bitch.

But it must suck to watch your wife get fucked by other men, I do feel bad for you on that one. Hang in there pal.

Just post a fade Non heterosexual person