Please, dear God...

Dr. Paddy

Okay, 8 good reasonable thread titles, then Housepicks shows up. Another booger soup recipe, then shortly thereafter, he asks "What is your cholesterol"? Who gives a fuck, you racist maggot. Be happy you could spell it, and shut the fuck up about it. 

And there seemed to be some ok ones after that human cockholster appeared.

Paddy i may have asked u before...but are u a gay? Dont recall more than 3 consecutive posts by u without referencing male genatilia or inserting objects into male orifices..

No, I'm not gay. I tailor my remarks to the audience. In this case you, bumboy.

You did ask before. Several dozen times. You always got something jammed up your dirt chute in response.

Keep it up.

Paddy a coin flipper like the rest of us. His buddy Dalke (sp) that used to post at Peeps a different story though.

Cmon Paddy get us that guys curling picks.

Some of yours as well, I’m fucking with you. Have seen you post some good ones as well.

For a single game, I like Great Britain over Switzerland at +120 moneyline on Tuesday, first round.in mens play. 

If you follow curling betting, you will see heavy favorites not worth betting because anybody can be beaten in curling in a single game. Quality will always win the overall tournament. As an example, you have the Sweden Denmark mens at Sweden -500 at Bovada. Denmark will always win one or two our of a five game series against Sweden. 

On the overall tournament winners, Canada at -140 men and -130 women are very sound bets. When they are on Koe and Homan are the best men's and women's teams in the world. Only Edin has a chance in his game against Koe, and Hassleblad and Muirhead may give games to Homan, but Homan and Koe will take gold. 

Both Koe and Homan are reigning world champions and they devastated all comers last year, both winning with undefeated records. -140 and -130 are odds from someone who isn't really a knowledgeable curling observer. I'd start to be reluctant at -180 and wouldn't go at -220. 

Take the Americans against Korea, Japan, Italy and Denmark, but no more than -130. 

I've been watching the ice in the mixed doubles and its not uniform across the sheet tracks, not keen in some paths and keen in others. 

If you don't know, there is a risk in betting total score. You are vulnerable betting the over if you get a blow out, because they can quit in 6 ends, or short of ten. It looks like the total so far is 12.5 for the overs. I would wait until each team has three games in and you can get an idea of their propensity to blank, and where their team percentages are. 

I'm not a coin flipper. The key is to not bet every game. Only those where the handicapper has clearly missed something. 

First round mens, I like the kid from Scotland, Smith. 

Nothing good with the first round womens.

Thank you, will follow.

Been watching the mixed doubles as well and the differences in the ice on certain ends has been mentioned.

Not sure how much an edge the competitors in the mixed doubles will have. They’ve been on that ice for the better part of a week to be be sure, but will there be changes made before the main competition starts?

In the mixed doubles it seemed like certain ends were much more scoring friendly oriented.