Please, dear God...

Dr. Paddy

Thank you, will follow.

Been watching the mixed doubles as well and the differences in the ice on certain ends has been mentioned.

Not sure how much an edge the competitors in the mixed doubles will have. They’ve been on that ice for the better part of a week to be be sure, but will there be changes made before the main competition starts?

In the mixed doubles it seemed like certain ends were much more scoring friendly oriented.

Well there certainly was no glide on some inturns coming towards the camera tonight at the scoreboard end. 

I think they scrape and flood every night, or at least scrape and heavy pebble, then scrape and regular pebble again. 

I will see if I can find out who the icemaker is. Dave Merklinger from Vernon did the Scotties in Penticton, and he may be over there. I see Jim Cotter was coaching the Korean mixed doubles team.

Whenever the ice is off, it works most against the really good teams, the high percentage curlers. Koe is a great ice reader, Homan can have periodic problems.

For a single game, I like Great Britain over Switzerland at +120 moneyline on Tuesday, first round.in mens play. 

First round mens, I like the kid from Scotland, Smith. 

Game just finished. Great Britain (Scotland) wins 6-5 in an extra end. I think it went off at +128. 

I'll make the point that there may be money to be made in some matchups with Italy. They made Canada throw the last rock to win, and are noticeably better than expected.