Mundane Things You Haven’ Done in Years

Dark Raver Camper

For me, besides winning (Hardy, Har, Har) is go for a haircut.

It’s a bit misleading. I grow my hair, then I shave it off.

It bothers my father because when it’s long, he says I look like a derelict, then I shave it, and now I’m a skin head. It’s funny to me because when he first sees me after I shave my head he just stares and shakes his head.

So I haven’t gone for a haircut in about 15 years. No I’m not balding. No I don’t go because it’s +even. I don’t know what + even is if it hit me in the face.

I was an alter boy and when I was assigned the #1 assignment, for that mass, I’d carry the cross and have to hold the gospel or bible, whatever it is, that the priest read from. While holding it, so the priest could read it, my back was towards the people. When my friends did the masses with me, while I’m holding the book and the priest is reading, I’d make retarded faces at the priest just to make the other kid laugh.

To this day I’m not sure how the priest didn’t see me or sense that I was contorting my face, while I was holding the book for him.

I haven’t sized up a building storm drain system in years but here I am coffee in hand and code book open trying to remember my schooling from years past....

After doing the calculations of Los Angeles rain rate of 2.1 in/hr and a flow rate of 1% or 1/8” I’m coming up with one 4” drain needed to cover 3,580 sq ft

Having a hard time believing I’m right, seems like way to much area for one drain that size