Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone ever been on a game show?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

GreenDoberman

GreenDoberman

Loser

• Members
  • 2061 posts

Tried out for one once, but it was kind of bullshit.

Had a supervisor who worked for me back in the day who made it on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 6975 posts
Nope. I know someone who won on Wheel of Furtune, don’t remember the prize.

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5556 posts

A group of friends from my dorm in my freshman year of college went to The Price is Right when Wisconsin went to the Rose Bowl.

One of the girls got called up.  Long story short, she won a car in her individual game, won the Showcase Showdown, and won another car.

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

Get me the Tommy

• Members
  • 13529 posts
Went out for family feud with my 3 brother-laws and my father-in-law....it was quite embarrassing

In a mock setting they asked what old people accumulated with age, my FIL said ‘eyes’ and never explained himself thru the years....my BIL didn’t have an answer so he stood there and scowled at the host and never said a word...

We took a group photo that gets sent to the producer or whoever and nobody took there shades off....the studio manager seen and rounded us up for another photo..

Never got that call....

You're all just Harper Valley hypocrites 

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 3571 posts

Never got that call....

Can't imagine why

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 16487 posts
Qualified for audition/testing for Who wants to be a millionaire...Maybe I won spot in some kind of radio contest. Details are foggy...long ago in Denver. . All I remember is they gathered us all in a big room, and we took some test. I didn’t make the cut....kind of interesting experience though.

They had some sort of set up at the front for people who made it to the end...to test their onscreen presence or something....can’t even remember if I stuck around to see any of that.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

bookbraker

bookbraker

2015, 2016, and 2017 poster of the year

• Members
  • 4995 posts
Wife's college roommate was set to go the bachelor. This was a year or two after college. Tall good looking blondie. Something happened at the last second and she didn't get on.

Another friend of theirs claims it was something to do with a mental health issue? Idk. I thought that is what the show wants? Wacky hot chicks who drink alot and with plenty of drama.

She's a pediatric doctor now.

To: LiL' Ted       From: housepicks 

You know why your daughters boyfriend invited his friend over for Christmas at your house?

Because it takes 2 beaners to fuck her fat ass.

Good thing you’re passed out drunk by then. 

12/30/2017

fifty cint

fifty cint

• Members
  • 4337 posts
My uncle was on a show Bowling For Dollars,LOL He got 2 strikes I think. Won like $1000 or something

bookbraker

bookbraker

2015, 2016, and 2017 poster of the year

• Members
  • 4995 posts

Went out for family feud with my 3 brother-laws and my father-in-law....it was quite embarrassing

In a mock setting they asked what old people accumulated with age, my FIL said ‘eyes’ and never explained himself thru the years....my BIL didn’t have an answer so he stood there and scowled at the host and never said a word...

We took a group photo that gets sent to the producer or whoever and nobody took there shades off....the studio manager seen and rounded us up for another photo..

Never got that call....

Maybe give Maury Povich a try?

To: LiL' Ted       From: housepicks 

You know why your daughters boyfriend invited his friend over for Christmas at your house?

Because it takes 2 beaners to fuck her fat ass.

Good thing you’re passed out drunk by then. 

12/30/2017

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 60144 posts

You should've gone on Monty Hall's Let's Make A Deal...

GreenDoberman

GreenDoberman

Loser

• Members
  • 2061 posts

Online Jeopardy tryouts on March 6,7,8.

theguesser

theguesser

• Members
  • 613 posts

Never got that call....

Was it with Richard Dawson?   Your group needed a girl for Richard to kiss.   :laugh

I Passed the first stage of try outs for $25,000 Pyramid, but didn't make the show.    :fucku  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users