Anyone ever been on a game show?

GreenDoberman

Went out for family feud with my 3 brother-laws and my father-in-law....it was quite embarrassing

In a mock setting they asked what old people accumulated with age, my FIL said ‘eyes’ and never explained himself thru the years....my BIL didn’t have an answer so he stood there and scowled at the host and never said a word...

We took a group photo that gets sent to the producer or whoever and nobody took there shades off....the studio manager seen and rounded us up for another photo..

Never got that call....

Qualified for audition/testing for Who wants to be a millionaire...Maybe I won spot in some kind of radio contest. Details are foggy...long ago in Denver. . All I remember is they gathered us all in a big room, and we took some test. I didn’t make the cut....kind of interesting experience though.

They had some sort of set up at the front for people who made it to the end...to test their onscreen presence or something....can’t even remember if I stuck around to see any of that.

Wife's college roommate was set to go the bachelor. This was a year or two after college. Tall good looking blondie. Something happened at the last second and she didn't get on.

Another friend of theirs claims it was something to do with a mental health issue? Idk. I thought that is what the show wants? Wacky hot chicks who drink alot and with plenty of drama.

She's a pediatric doctor now.

Went out for family feud with my 3 brother-laws and my father-in-law....it was quite embarrassing

In a mock setting they asked what old people accumulated with age, my FIL said ‘eyes’ and never explained himself thru the years....my BIL didn’t have an answer so he stood there and scowled at the host and never said a word...

We took a group photo that gets sent to the producer or whoever and nobody took there shades off....the studio manager seen and rounded us up for another photo..

Never got that call....

Maybe give Maury Povich a try?

Never got that call....

Was it with Richard Dawson?   Your group needed a girl for Richard to kiss.   :laugh

I Passed the first stage of try outs for $25,000 Pyramid, but didn't make the show.    :fucku