Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone see that crash in Luge by american Sweeny in run 4? holy hell

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is TRY TRY TRY

• JFC
  • 8452 posts

around 1 hr  45 min

http://stream.nbcoly.../luge-women-3-4

<span style='color: #800080'><span style='font-size: px;'><span style='font-family: lucida sans unicode'><strong class='bbc'>ALL I DO IS TRYTRYTRY</strong></span></span></span>

trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is TRY TRY TRY

• JFC
  • 8452 posts

2 deaths in Olympic luge in history,  this not one but it looked scary as hell when she lost control and was just going sideways and up and down and crashed.  

<span style='color: #800080'><span style='font-size: px;'><span style='font-family: lucida sans unicode'><strong class='bbc'>ALL I DO IS TRYTRYTRY</strong></span></span></span>

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 5520 posts

The whole point of  events like Luge, is that it's dangerous. The twists, turns and extreme speed exist  for that very purpose.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 66448 posts
Kinda like NASCAR.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 60144 posts

Kinda like NASCAR.

:scratch  :scratch 

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is TRY TRY TRY

• JFC
  • 8452 posts

that half pipe crash by the Japan athlete was horrific also.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users