Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

need bitcoin for paypal

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

easy does it

easy does it

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2054 posts

Had to dispute a trade on LBC and can't buy till its resolved. Looking for about $400 worth. Verified paypal account will send as friends and family from paypal credit balance. Willing to pay 3% over coinbase price. 

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 4239 posts

Best of luck with that LBC.

I SOLD 650 worth of BTC via Paypal, 4 days later, guy disputed his paypal and I now sit with -650 in my paypal account.  LBC did nothing.  Paypal did nothing, I sent paypal the info of the trade (not knowing if it broke terms on paypal) hoping it'd be settled and if anything they'd just shut down my paypal account.  Nope, paypal just said they ruled in the other guys favor, and I sent an email back saying what did he send to make you rule in his favor and I never got a response.

So I now have no payapl, which was the easiest and one of better ways to buy/sell.

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 26990 posts
Teddy weave us another

easy does it

easy does it

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2054 posts

Best of luck with that LBC.

I SOLD 650 worth of BTC via Paypal, 4 days later, guy disputed his paypal and I now sit with -650 in my paypal account.  LBC did nothing.  Paypal did nothing, I sent paypal the info of the trade (not knowing if it broke terms on paypal) hoping it'd be settled and if anything they'd just shut down my paypal account.  Nope, paypal just said they ruled in the other guys favor, and I sent an email back saying what did he send to make you rule in his favor and I never got a response.

So I now have no payapl, which was the easiest and one of better ways to buy/sell.

I don't sell via Paypal unless the buyer has top notch rep and willing to provide selfie/id etc and of course you gotta make sure the names always match. The only enticing thing about selling via paypal on LBC is usually you can get a much better rate compared to other methods. 

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 4239 posts

I don't sell via Paypal unless the buyer has top notch rep and willing to provide selfie/id etc and of course you gotta make sure the names always match. The only enticing thing about selling via paypal on LBC is usually you can get a much better rate compared to other methods. 

yea, the guy I sold too had quite a bit of positive feedback, dating back a year.  I got the email from paypal 4 days later, and then looked at the guys feedback and there was a bunch of negative from 2-3 days before I sold to him. 

I think he was using a hacked paypal to pay for them.  I'm guessing either he sold all the bitcoin he bought or transferred, otherwise LBC woulda returned the amount.  Wishful thinking, but figured I was out of luck.  He's now banned, but looks like he got about 15 of us.

Still feel weird selling bitcoin using chase quickpay, but have been lucky.

easy does it

easy does it

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2054 posts

yea, the guy I sold too had quite a bit of positive feedback, dating back a year.  I got the email from paypal 4 days later, and then looked at the guys feedback and there was a bunch of negative from 2-3 days before I sold to him. 

I think he was using a hacked paypal to pay for them.  I'm guessing either he sold all the bitcoin he bought or transferred, otherwise LBC woulda returned the amount.  Wishful thinking, but figured I was out of luck.  He's now banned, but looks like he got about 15 of us.

Still feel weird selling bitcoin using chase quickpay, but have been lucky.

is chase quickpay same as Zelle? I have recently started using that and haven't had any issues so far with the few sells I've done with Zelle.

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 4239 posts

Yes it is.  About a month ago I found that that Zelle pays a little better price than people using Quickpay.  But there is no dropdown for Zelle and there is for quickpay so i always just did that.

I've had about 50 or so transactions using Zelle/quickpay and all have been good.

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12708 posts
Had 3 zelles into my boa same day from lbc traders and boa locked and then closed my bank account. Been a month and they still haven't sent the balance

easy does it

easy does it

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2054 posts

Had 3 zelles into my boa same day from lbc traders and boa locked and then closed my bank account. Been a month and they still haven't sent the balance

they seized the funds as well? That sounds serious. I thought BOA was one of the looser ones regarding transfers.

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12708 posts

they seized the funds as well? That sounds serious. I thought BOA was one of the looser ones regarding transfers.

their letter says they'll be sending me a check but it hasn't come yet.   i can't blieve they can get away with this shit.  holding on to 20k for a month

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 15785 posts

their letter says they'll be sending me a check but it hasn't come yet.   i can't blieve they can get away with this shit.  holding on to 20k for a month

that's nothing those neteller fukks had 36k of my money for over a year

Screw Andrews

Screw Andrews

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1694 posts

I would be in jail for a short time probably...

Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

easy does it

easy does it

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2054 posts

still need this

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12708 posts

i'll do it, pm me details