need bitcoin for paypal

easy does it

Best of luck with that LBC.

I SOLD 650 worth of BTC via Paypal, 4 days later, guy disputed his paypal and I now sit with -650 in my paypal account.  LBC did nothing.  Paypal did nothing, I sent paypal the info of the trade (not knowing if it broke terms on paypal) hoping it'd be settled and if anything they'd just shut down my paypal account.  Nope, paypal just said they ruled in the other guys favor, and I sent an email back saying what did he send to make you rule in his favor and I never got a response.

So I now have no payapl, which was the easiest and one of better ways to buy/sell.

Best of luck with that LBC.

I SOLD 650 worth of BTC via Paypal, 4 days later, guy disputed his paypal and I now sit with -650 in my paypal account.  LBC did nothing.  Paypal did nothing, I sent paypal the info of the trade (not knowing if it broke terms on paypal) hoping it'd be settled and if anything they'd just shut down my paypal account.  Nope, paypal just said they ruled in the other guys favor, and I sent an email back saying what did he send to make you rule in his favor and I never got a response.

So I now have no payapl, which was the easiest and one of better ways to buy/sell.

I don't sell via Paypal unless the buyer has top notch rep and willing to provide selfie/id etc and of course you gotta make sure the names always match. The only enticing thing about selling via paypal on LBC is usually you can get a much better rate compared to other methods. 

I don't sell via Paypal unless the buyer has top notch rep and willing to provide selfie/id etc and of course you gotta make sure the names always match. The only enticing thing about selling via paypal on LBC is usually you can get a much better rate compared to other methods. 

yea, the guy I sold too had quite a bit of positive feedback, dating back a year.  I got the email from paypal 4 days later, and then looked at the guys feedback and there was a bunch of negative from 2-3 days before I sold to him. 

I think he was using a hacked paypal to pay for them.  I'm guessing either he sold all the bitcoin he bought or transferred, otherwise LBC woulda returned the amount.  Wishful thinking, but figured I was out of luck.  He's now banned, but looks like he got about 15 of us.

Still feel weird selling bitcoin using chase quickpay, but have been lucky.

yea, the guy I sold too had quite a bit of positive feedback, dating back a year.  I got the email from paypal 4 days later, and then looked at the guys feedback and there was a bunch of negative from 2-3 days before I sold to him. 

I think he was using a hacked paypal to pay for them.  I'm guessing either he sold all the bitcoin he bought or transferred, otherwise LBC woulda returned the amount.  Wishful thinking, but figured I was out of luck.  He's now banned, but looks like he got about 15 of us.

Still feel weird selling bitcoin using chase quickpay, but have been lucky.

is chase quickpay same as Zelle? I have recently started using that and haven't had any issues so far with the few sells I've done with Zelle.

• 2 months later...