Jump on the Train Cavs +2

Moldoveanu

this is the perfect opportunity for Cavs to have revenge on the struggling Thunder who are facing injuries with Westbrook and Anthony, Westbrook will probably be back tonight but after ankle injury i doubt he will be 100% anthony is most likely out 

Cavs are playing better and are rejuvenated with thier new players averaging 120 pts last 3 games Cavs impressed playing in Boston blowing them out! 

Situations like this i pay attention and it happens most of the time when teams going back on the road after getting a beating at home from the other team and wins on the road by being a big underdog or a small underdog! 

same Situation here take Cavs for the max

i love this play a lot and they sure want to get that revenge vs their embarassing loss with thier new players they responded really well 

beating up on Boston when they were +4.5 underdog was really impressive and Thunder will not be at 100% have bunch of injured players and Cavs

are really rejuvenated and pumped and i am sure they have this game marked on their calendar