Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jump on the Train Cavs +2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 10577 posts

this is the perfect opportunity for Cavs to have revenge on the struggling Thunder who are facing injuries with Westbrook and Anthony, Westbrook will probably be back tonight but after ankle injury i doubt he will be 100% anthony is most likely out 

Cavs are playing better and are rejuvenated with thier new players averaging 120 pts last 3 games Cavs impressed playing in Boston blowing them out! 

Situations like this i pay attention and it happens most of the time when teams going back on the road after getting a beating at home from the other team and wins on the road by being a big underdog or a small underdog! 

same Situation here take Cavs for the max

easy does it

easy does it

Stiff

• Members
  • 2188 posts

Hard to trust the Cavs with so many new players. They need time to get used to playing together. Feels like they will get blown out again  tonight.

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 10577 posts

i love this play a lot and they sure want to get that revenge vs their embarassing loss with thier new players they responded really well 

beating up on Boston when they were +4.5 underdog was really impressive and Thunder will not be at 100% have bunch of injured players and Cavs

are really rejuvenated and pumped and i am sure they have this game marked on their calendar 

mike499

mike499

• Members
  • 2387 posts
Played the cavs ml for a nickel

easy does it

easy does it

Stiff

• Members
  • 2188 posts

great call

Moldoveanu