Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Nebraska Hoops

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 5299 posts
Incredible record against the spread. Sadly I got beat by them against St Johns and it left a sour taste in my mouth so I’ve just witnessed the run from the sidelines. Every game they play I see the line and think “that’s too low” and they cover but their SOS is ridiculously bad.

What do others think of their NCAA chances?

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 66448 posts

First 20-win season in over 25 years.

I say they'll be a good fade in the first round, imo.

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 17289 posts

no quality wins

but i don't think you can leave a power conference team out that has a 13-5 conference record

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 66448 posts

Agree.  Not many quality victories.  Two more easy victories coming right up vs. Illinois and Indiana.  

rjt

rjt

• FFF
  • 13983 posts

Probably need to beat Michigan tomorrow to get in

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 5299 posts

Yep. Win and in, lose and out

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5000 posts

I think they’re in, don’t give a shit how much the committee says they don’t condsider conference affiliation, the results over the past decade or so says they obviously do.

No way the BIG gets only 4, and I see Nebraska with a decided edge over PSU. I see no way a team that finished 13-5 in conference doesn’t get in, Delany would piss his little panties if that happened.

rjt

rjt

• FFF
  • 13983 posts

I think they’re in, don’t give a shit how much the committee says they don’t condsider conference affiliation, the results over the past decade or so says they obviously do.

No way the BIG gets only 4, and I see Nebraska with a decided edge over PSU. I see no way a team that finished 13-5 in conference doesn’t get in, Delany would piss his little panties if that happened.

13-5 looks nice but with the unbalanced schedule they somehow managed to face Sparty, Purdue, OSU, UM once apiece and play Rutgers, Illinois, Wisky two times each.  There's never been a team with such a strong record in a power conference miss the tourney, but there's never been a team go 13-5 in conference play with 1 good win, either.  The middle and bottom of the Big 10 was really poor this year.  

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29266 posts
PSU should be in

Balco

Balco

Rockstar

• Members
  • 18365 posts

Huskers cover tomorrow vs Michigan.

rjt

rjt

• FFF
  • 13983 posts
They shit the bed today

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29266 posts
Michigan easy money

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 8264 posts
They gone

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5000 posts
Definite shitting the bed moment today.

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5000 posts

PSU should be in

Only if they win tonight.

Beat literally nobody in the non conference schedule and could only manage 9-9 in a very weak BIG this year.

That being said I bet them plus the 5.5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users