Nebraska Hoops

WeinkeToWarrick

Incredible record against the spread. Sadly I got beat by them against St Johns and it left a sour taste in my mouth so I’ve just witnessed the run from the sidelines. Every game they play I see the line and think “that’s too low” and they cover but their SOS is ridiculously bad.

What do others think of their NCAA chances?

• 2 weeks later...

Probably need to beat Michigan tomorrow to get in

I think they’re in, don’t give a shit how much the committee says they don’t condsider conference affiliation, the results over the past decade or so says they obviously do.

No way the BIG gets only 4, and I see Nebraska with a decided edge over PSU. I see no way a team that finished 13-5 in conference doesn’t get in, Delany would piss his little panties if that happened.

I think they’re in, don’t give a shit how much the committee says they don’t condsider conference affiliation, the results over the past decade or so says they obviously do.

No way the BIG gets only 4, and I see Nebraska with a decided edge over PSU. I see no way a team that finished 13-5 in conference doesn’t get in, Delany would piss his little panties if that happened.

13-5 looks nice but with the unbalanced schedule they somehow managed to face Sparty, Purdue, OSU, UM once apiece and play Rutgers, Illinois, Wisky two times each.  There's never been a team with such a strong record in a power conference miss the tourney, but there's never been a team go 13-5 in conference play with 1 good win, either.  The middle and bottom of the Big 10 was really poor this year.