Does Anyone Mechanical Turk on Amazon For Slave Labor?

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, 6 days in and now have 100 approved hits. From the 100 approved hits I earned $43.76. I say I spent 9 or 10 hours. I have 50 hits pending.

Anyway, this isn’t a get rich or part time job, at least the way I work it, which is technologically handicapped.

See, in real life, if I had a dollar in my pocket, I feel the need to spend it Asap, just to spend it.

Now I know this is real life as well, but I don’t feel the need to spend/withdraw the pocket change I make here.

You could either cash in for amazon money or they send it to a bank account or debit card.

Im a realist, so come the time when I have $200, will I exhibit the same reserve and let it sit? Will I actually accomplish a small financial goal I set? Very elementary stuff, but I’m bad with money and this is why I’ve been banished from being the money man in the union, understandably so.

Just to add.. I made two previous attempts, in the last few days, to make this thread/topic, but I thought of the pros and cons.

Cons broke dick fuck, u could be spending more time with your family ( true, but I may want to kill them more) etc.

Pro the only pro was to use this platform as a way to engage someone other than me about my actions and The bewilderment I have regarding my extreme interest in this.

For awhile I’d shout out I just made 30 cents in 4 minutes, to my wife, which was funny the first 6 times, so I stopped doing that, for the conservation of my BLISSFUL marriage. Now I get to share my excitement with you fine folks!

You guys shouldn't be doing this.  Leave the slave wages for third world countries.  You would be so much better off using your time to learn and hone a new skill than do grunt work for peanuts.  You have the resources here.  Use them.

Excellent point, but I wrote off learning new stuff. I’ll be happy remaining a glutton for punishment.

Most 3rd world individuals interested in this are unable to participate.

You MUST have a social security number, and the ability to read/write in English to participate in 99% of the surveys. Almost all of the survey tasks come from either American or British universities.

Sure it's pennies, but it keeps me from nodding off at work...

Most 3rd world individuals interested in this are unable to participate.

You MUST have a social security number, and the ability to read/write in English to participate in 99% of the surveys. Almost all of the survey tasks come from either American or British universities.

Sure it's pennies, but it keeps me from nodding off at work...

Don't be such a Trumptard, Jimmy. You're not understanding what he was saying, pal.

Whether 3rd world countries can or cannot participate in this Turk thing is irrelevant to his point.

Don't be such a Trumptard, Jimmy. You're not understanding what he was saying, pal.

Whether 3rd world countries can or cannot participate in this Turk thing is irrelevant to his point.

Huh?  What does this have to do with the president?  What is his point?

I have a boring union government job, if you think anyone working for the government is going to take the time do develop new skills on the clock you are mistaken. Scooping up small change while on the job pays for my lunch daily.

Huh? What does this have to do with the president? What is his point?

I was being somewhat facetious... meaning I feel that Trumptards don't comprehend well!

I was busting balls by saying Trumptard, but I still thought you missed his point. That's all.

Having said all that, I'm still checking this thing out to see how it works. I'm supposed to wait 3 days for an e-mail invitation?

I was being somewhat facetious... meaning I feel that Trumptards don't comprehend well!

I was busting balls by saying Trumptard, but I still thought you missed his point. That's all.

Having said all that, I'm still checking this thing out to see how it works. I'm supposed to wait 3 days for an e-mail invitation?

OK, understood.

Not sure how long it took for me to get approved once I applied, maybe 6 weeks?

Some people in the Reddit Turk forums have said they waited for months and months...

OK, understood.

Not sure how long it took for me to get approved once I applied, maybe 6 weeks?

Some people in the Reddit Turk forums have said they waited for months and months...

I signed up at the end of last year, and I recall it taking a week for the entire process. I did one hit, and said this is stupid.

I gave it another look a week ago and have been engaged for 7 days. I’m not sure if I’m in a probationary stage. I guess I’ll see if I can do more than 100 in a day. I’m at 88 now and will see shortly.

Huh?  What does this have to do with the president?  What is his point?

I have a boring union government job, if you think anyone working for the government is going to take the time do develop new skills on the clock you are mistaken. Scooping up small change while on the job pays for my lunch daily.

There are a ton of things people could learn and make far more money from.  It doesn't necessarily mean for a job with someone else either.  It could very well be entrepreneurial. 

I did some short term contracted computer networking gigs for the government when I was in my early 20's and it was amazing how little anyone collecting a government paycheck actually did throughout the day.  Everything they did was outsourced and their employees in IT were completely unknowledgeable and useless.  If they actually taught themselves what I was doing instead, they would have made 4-5x their salary.  They preferred to be lazy though.