Does Anyone Mechanical Turk on Amazon For Slave Labor?

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I did 101, so I’m not on the probationary period. Maybe that only pertains for a period right after you’ve been approved.

Recap of today, I spent my planned offday from work doing this shit. I put in a solid 6 hours, while drinking apple ale.

Today was loss leader day for me. I probably will earn $15 in 6 or more hours. Comparable to idiotic, but.............I’m looking to spit out numbers and increase the approval rate, which will potentially open up more options in this silly little game.

I’m having trouble walking away from it. It’s like a Tetris or drugs, at least at the moment.

Two wrongs don't make a right.  No love loss for politicians here either.

I hear you MF...

Just to show you how fucked up our government is, we have a federal facility in Boyers, PA that is the headquarters for all civil service pensions. I visited there a couple of years ago and their automation consists of IBM mainframe computers running COBOL.

Yes, 1960s technology processing millions of transactions daily here in 2018... Their phone number is 1-800-321-1080, $25.00 to the first poster that can reach a human on the phone.

I hear you MF...

Just to show you how fucked up our government is, we have a federal facility in Boyers, PA that is the headquarters for all civil service pensions. I visited there a couple of years ago and their automation consists of IBM mainframe computers running COBOL.

Yes, 1960s technology processing millions of transactions daily here in 2018... Their phone number is 1-800-321-1080, $25.00 to the first poster that can reach a human on the phone.

Wow.  Hard to believe it could even be supported any more if it goes down.

OK, I’ve become abrasive, mean, and short with my cohabitants, aka family.

I feel mentally exhausted and could best describe it to the scene in Shawshank Redemption where Andy is teaching the younger inmate so he could get what I assume is a grade or high school equivalency and the guy freaks out with all of the stress.

That is how I feel.

I earned $60, but after all is cleared, maybe $75, and I feel like I’m involved in some sort of mind controlling experiment.

Hopefully I get back to reality tomorrow and balance things better so I don’t come close to this feeling again.

LOL  I just spent 20 minutes on a stupid receipt... received 8 cents for that 20 minutes.  WTF kinda of shit is this?  :laugh

Fuck that... I'm done.

I was like you. I did one like that and said f it. After a little over a month, I have it another shot and almost always have done the surveys, aside from the soccer scores yesterday.

You know once you takes one and you don’t like it, you could return it.

I incorporated using turkopticon this morning.

This is something I could navigate/use.

The hitfinder/scripts thing seems intimidating.

Hits seem slow this morning so maybe I’ll take monkey’s advice to learn something new.

When I’m in the office I won’t be doing this, so things are going to slow down a bit for me. Still, my $5 goal a day is reasonable.

204 approved hits, 98.08% approval 63 pending $63.45 earned, probably 18 hours put in after yesterday’s loss leader marathon session. Also a mental breakdown last night.

I’m good to go now!

I was like you. I did one like that and said f it. After a little over a month, I have it another shot and almost always have done the surveys, aside from the soccer scores yesterday.

You know once you takes one and you don’t like it, you could return it.

Yeah, but once I took it I felt obligated to just go ahead and finish it.