Does Anyone Mechanical Turk on Amazon For Slave Labor?

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camper you should go sell lemonade on the corner while you do the surveys

Although it didn’t make me laugh when I read it, I thought about your comment doing a survey, and it made me semi laugh inside.

Thanks!

Not laugh like I would seeing someone slip and fall and get hurt funny, but just like a baby laugh inside of my brain without a physical sign I thought it was funny.

Although it didn’t make me laugh when I read it, I thought about your comment doing a survey, and it made me semi laugh inside.

Thanks!

Not laugh like I would seeing someone slip and fall and get hurt funny, but just like a baby laugh inside of my brain without a physical sign I thought it was funny.

The reason i thought that is i was making 2x that when i got my first job at the age of 12 detasseling corn stalks.  Then i thought of other things you could do to earn kid wages and lemonade stand was the first thing that popped up.  Cant ever see myself doing this turk stuff, what do you do for a real job?

This “hobby/torment, nothing depends on it.

I don’t see dollars falling out of the sky.

I do know that I have to get jumped by the gang and catch a beat down for a minute for me to get in. This process is equivalent to sucking it up and getting a ton of hits approved and the approval rate is higher than say 97%. My next goal is 500, then a 1k, if I could make it before killing someone.

I’m sure I’ll quit or lose interest or maybe not.

This “hobby/torment, nothing depends on it.

I don’t see dollars falling out of the sky.

I do know that I have to get jumped by the gang and catch a beat down for a minute for me to get in. This process is equivalent to sucking it up and getting a ton of hits approved and the approval rate is higher than say 97%. My next goal is 500, then a 1k, if I could make it before killing someone.

I’m sure I’ll quit or lose interest or maybe not.

Just get a real job, pal.