Lange's Cafe sucked

sleepy

I order the French Dip and the meat was the same shit in those roast beef Banquet $1 frozen dinners.

Then I order the Sour Cream raisin pie for desert and the cvnt tells me they are out of it.

I'm like WTF that's your signature item. How can you be out?

She says its a popular item. I tell her so is chicken at KFC and you don't see them out of chicken.

Fukk this shit. Sticking with gas station food and Leann Chin from now on.

I order the French Dip and the meat was the same shit in those roast beef Banquet $1 frozen dinners.

Then I order the Sour Cream raisin pie for desert and the cvnt tells me they are out of it.

I'm like WTF that's your signature item. How can you be out?

She says its a popular item. I tell her so is chicken at KFC and you don't see them out of chicken.

Fukk this shit. Sticking with gas station food and Leann Chin from now on.

KFC does run out of chicken.  And it isn't a pretty site.

Place got good reviews, though.

You gotta remember one thing, pal

These are MidWesterners reviewing this place. The bar is very very very low

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. They’re good shits, but very silly people

A place that served slop like that on either coast would not only be out of business in 12 hours, the likelihood that it would also be firebombed very very high

Midwesterner’s are great people. I recommend all coastal people have one Midwesterner as a friend. Helps to keep yourself grounded

But again, Very very very silly folk

You gotta remember one thing, pal

These are MidWesterners reviewing this place. The bar is very very very low

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. They’re good shits, but very silly people

A place that served slop like that on either coast would not only be out of business in 12 hours, the likelihood that it would also be firebombed very very high

Midwesterner’s are great people. I recommend all coastal people have one Midwesterner as a friend. Helps to keep yourself grounded

But again, Very very very silly folk

The truth is we consider easterners to be assholes, and Californians to be stupid. Regional biases are funny that way.