Lange's Cafe sucked

sleepy

lots of stupid fukks in this world

i gave this cvnt at the convenience store a canadian dime as part of the change on the soda i bought

she said she could not accept Canadian money

so i pull out a $100 even though i clearly had enough change in my hand to easily cover the 10 cents

i swear in order to get a job you have to be about as dumb as it gets

Guest HenryHill

I order the French Dip and the meat was the same shit in those roast beef Banquet $1 frozen dinners.

Then I order the Sour Cream raisin pie for desert and the cvnt tells me they are out of it.

I'm like WTF that's your signature item. How can you be out?

She says its a popular item. I tell her so is chicken at KFC and you don't see them out of chicken.

Fukk this shit. Sticking with gas station food and Leann Chin from now on.

This is the most disgusting meal ever posted here.

Sleepy you are a total brokedickfuck hick piece of trash, period end of story. It’s so pathetic how you make fun of Brock, yet his meals are way better than yours and it’s clear you’re just angry and jealous, he travels all the time, etc...yet you are stuck in freezing bumfuck Minnesota eating this shit. You are such a loser that Brock landers legitimately has a way better life than you

Let that one sink in for a moment, pal.

Ouch.

Guest HenryHill

lots of stupid fukks in this world

i gave this cvnt at the convenience store a canadian dime as part of the change on the soda i bought

she said she could not accept Canadian money

so i pull out a $100 even though i clearly had enough change in my hand to easily cover the 10 cents

i swear in order to get a job you have to be about as dumb as it gets

God damn you’re such a fucking loser

No wonder you ADMITTEDLY “get zero pussy”

This is the most disgusting meal ever posted here.

Sleepy you are a total brokedickfuck hick piece of trash, period end of story. It’s so pathetic how you make fun of Brock, yet his meals are way better than yours and it’s clear you’re just angry and jealous, he travels all the time, etc...yet you are stuck in freezing bumfuck Minnesota eating this shit. You are such a loser that Brock landers legitimately has a way better life than you

Let that one sink in for a moment, pal.

Ouch.

WTF are you talking about?

Went to Grand Falls last Friday

Just happened to stop there because I was passing through

I'll always eat better, gamble higher, win more and pick up hotter women than you Hank