Guest Hanky Poo

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one too lol.

HanksLastChance

Sent Yesterday, 10:17 PM

Just a heads up if you are one of the folks receiving this PM, I’ve decided that this forum sucks and isn’t for me anymore, I think the mods at this place are total fucking cocksuckers, especially yankswithAIDS

Anyway, I’m going to have a lil fun on my way out but make no mistake, that Down syndrome A person who’s sexuality I admire yankswithAIDS will be banning me tonight but before he does, I just wanted to send you guys a note...I’ll be over across the street so you guys should say fuck this place and come join me across the street for baseball season...this place sucks and the mods and the posters here suck, come join the cool kids across the street fuck yankswithAIDS and his gay ass TGF forum lol. I mean do you really want to post at a forum moderated by a guy inflicted with AIDS? Come to the cooler forum across the street and lets have some fun

Ok guys, good chat. Keep this under wraps until I get off the last trick up my sleeve and I’ll see you across the street at the cool people forum this baseball season...also, tell JOEYBAGS I tried sending this pm to him as well but it said he is unable to accept PMs...and always remember to POWDER THE NUTS!

Remember don’t say anything until I troll those homos sleepy and yankswithAIDS one last time bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha