Should I call the FBI over this?

WVU

During the Christmas holiday I got shipped 3 large cases of .233 AR 15 ammo, the same bullets used in the school shooting. Total weight was about 175 pounds.  There were several thousand  dollars worth of ammo in there and some clips as well.  It was sitting outside my door.  I didn't know what it was as I didn't open it for a several days thinking it was Christmas presents.  I looked closer at the shipping label and it was actually supposed to go to a house with a similar address a couple blocks from me.  I wasn't sure what to do with it so I put it aside.  A couple days later as we were leaving for a trip, the Fed Ex (might have been UPS) guy stopped by and asked if I still had the 3 boxes that were dropped off to me.  I chuckled and brought them out to him asking him what took him so long.  He asked me if I knew what was inside, and I told him I did because I opened them.  He said "weird, huh" and I agreed as he drove off with the boxes.

Once I opened the boxes and realized what was inside I showed my wife.  I told her I didn't want to ship ammo anywhere but maybe I should call the guy on the label and tell him I have it.  Then we talked about the chance this guy was setting up a shooting spree.  I told her I would feel guilty as hell if we gave the guy these boxes and learned something horrible happened.  I know people do get stuff like this shipped to their house, but this was a shit ton of ammo for a residential address.  Once the shipping guy came back for the stuff I felt relieved.  We left shortly after on a trip so I didn't think much more about it.  Now after this school shooting, I am thinking I should report what happened to the FBI.  I was also wondering if the shipping guy reported anything.

What say you?  Should I report this to the FEDS?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no. Some guy who lives a couple blocks from me and 30 minutes from the shooting

Yes 100% u should did you take a picture of the adress u remember? Dude the guy can kill you if he tries to repeat same thing u can be a hero or a dead body

Who knows what's up his sleeve guy can walk in a store where u shop and start gunning down every1

1.  Why the fuck would you open your neighbor's package instead of just bringing it to their doorstep like a normal, considerate human being?  Your neighbor should come over and knock your ass out.

2.  Ammo is not illegal to buy or possess.

3.  People buy bulk/military surplus .223 ammo because it's cheaper to shoot.

4.  Not everyone who owns guns or shoots them is a mass murderer.

5.  If the guy is actually going on a mass shooting spree, you just became his first target.

6.  The FBI will probably laugh at you.

Why report it, just because there is so much? We’re the boxes labeled as ammunition outside of the box? Where were they purchased at? Did you google the guys name and find anything out about him?

It was not labeled. I think it is a bit much for home delivery but I really don't know. There were 7200 rounds. I did google the guy. Nothing weird came up. They were paid online by credit card from Natchez shooters supply in Chattanooga TN