Should I call the FBI over this?

WVU

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He asked me if I knew what was inside, and I told him I did because I opened them. He said "weird, huh" and I agreed as he drove off with the boxes

You can’t remember 3 months ago if it was fed ex or ups? That’s like saying you can’t remember if the police or fire truck showed up..

But that aside let’s talk about what I quoted...

The driver actually asked you if you k ew what was inside? Then you told him you did and he replied ‘weird huh’....so he knew what was inside?

I liked the story and felt the weave early but MF and Andy are such shitheads I figured I’d take your side till the thread died then call u out

You can’t remember 3 months ago if it was fed ex or ups? That’s like saying you can’t remember if the police or fire truck showed up..

But that aside let’s talk about what I quoted...

The driver actually asked you if you k ew what was inside? Then you told him you did and he replied ‘weird huh’....so he knew what was inside?

I liked the story and felt the weave early but MF and Andy are such shitheads I figured I’d take your side till the thread died then call u out

It's no weave teddy. I'd offer to bet but wouldn't want your money. I just saw earlier tonight that it says Fed Ex on the invoice. It wasn't my normal driver, though. He did know what it was. He didn't notice I opened it but I told him I did. He would find out soon enough though as 2 of them were taped back up with duct tape. I didn't open the 3rd.

Edit...this happened Dec 20th so yeah I should have remembered