OT: How much do you pay for car insurance?

KingRevolver

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Slim is not JJ. He’s neither white nor barreled in. He’s a baller in fact. He gave me a ride in his $200k car as stated numerous times throughout forumville.

Guy treated me to a nice steak dinner last time I was in town- made me order the most expensive steak on the menu.  Nice kid.

After dinner, we were walking out and he told me Brock was shorter than him, so there's no way Brock is even 5' 8''.

Supplemental? Why?

I drive an expensive car and I have peace of mind knowing that if something happens to it I dont have to pay. Last month driving through the Braulio Carillo I hit a huge rock that fucked up some stuff in the paint and the suspension and some other shit. The cost would be 4-6k and I didnt pay anything.

Anyone with full coverage is a sucker.  It means they either have a lease or a loan on a depreciating asset, or they're an idiot and don't realize that insurance is -EV.

I pay $550 every 6 months for two vehicles.

Post of 2018 so far. But you underestimate how many people are barreled in. A 4-5k bill could sink people, so they lose EV to maintain solvency basically. I guess it is true that the rich get richer after all...