1. 1. Do you want stricter gun laws

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure at this time but will keep an open mind

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WVU, what do you think of this.  In Florida, if you're a local official and you try to enact gun legislation which is stricter than state legislation, then you can be removed from office and fined thousands of dollars.  WTF.  Good luck with gun control in Florida because apparently the NRA owns your state.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/05/the-nra-lobbyist-behind-floridas-pro-gun-policies

I really like the idea of hardening schools.  We need like classrooms in pillboxes and retinal scanners and shit like that to admit students.  That will be a healthy environment.

How is an expert in everything still single? Perhaps it's because he is about as fun to hang out with as a left shoe.

Let's put it this way, she is no more of an expert in ballistics than I am or anyone else here is.

Let's ask a doctor what car is safer based on two crashes that they saw the aftermath of.  That would HAVE to be accurate.  Makes sense if it supports your cause (i.e. propaganda).

Of course, you do. She's trying to generalize rounds of ammo. With a sample size smaller than one of Teddy's roulette systems.

No. She's simply stating Ar15 cause more damaged than most other guns to the human body. Pretty simple concept. I'll take the doctors opinions that have seen many gunshot wounds over someone that hasn't seen one. Sorry pal. You're not even in this league.

No. She's simply stating Ar15 cause more damaged than most other guns to the human body. Pretty simple concept. I'll take the doctors opinions that have seen many gunshot wounds over someone that hasn't seen one. Sorry pal. You're not even in this league.

So many? LOL. She has seen two.  As a radiologist.  JFC.

And now it's "most other guns" and not 9mm rounds vs. .223?  Ok, guy.  LMAO.  Unreal..

Hammer consistently has the most powerful voice in the room. In 2012, the subcommittee received a bill establishing that a concealed-carry permit does not allow a person to bring a gun into a range of government buildings or a childcare center. Within days, Hammer had sent an e-mail to Cunningham, informing her that the “N.R.A. is opposed” to the bill. She continued, “Hope that it will not even be heard.” The legislation was left off the voting calendar, and died two months later.

That's why they voted against dealing with the issue before the high schoolers showed up.  Here's her pic.  I just posted it to give some jerk off material to Little Ted.  She's right up his alley.  Well it's a big alley.  It also apparently includes underage girls and shemales.

hammer.jpg

So many? LOL. She has seen two.  As a radiologist.  JFC.

And now it's "most other guns" and not 9mm rounds vs. .223?  Ok, guy.  LMAO.  Unreal..

She's diagnosed thousands of gun shot wounds. Read the article shit dip.

And you've seen 0 gun shot wounds. You have absolutely 0 experience in this medical field.

WVU, what do you think of this.  In Florida, if you're a local official and you try to enact gun legislation which is stricter than state legislation, then you can be removed from office and fined thousands of dollars.  WTF.  Good luck with gun control in Florida because apparently the NRA owns your state.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/05/the-nra-lobbyist-behind-floridas-pro-gun-policies

I really like the idea of hardening schools.  We need like classrooms in pillboxes and retinal scanners and shit like that to admit students.  That will be a healthy environment.

I had skimmed the article a while back but this time I read it in its entirety. The law professor quoted a couple times in the article, MaryAnne Franks, is a friend and colleague of mine. What has been happening with Marion Hammer and her influence on the florida legislature is absolutely disgusting.

You think I've seen 0 gun shot wounds as a hunter since I was 12?  Ok.

You go ahead and believe ONE article that generalizes ALL rounds BASED ON ONE INCIDENT just because it agrees with your ignorant viewpoint.

I'm talking about a gunshot wound to a HUMAN body. I used to be an avid hunter. And started hunting with my dad when I was 8. And still you are far from a MEDICAL DOCTOR THAT'S DIAGNOSED THOUSANDS OF GUNSHOT WOUNDS. What don't you get? Unfortunately there are many people in this country that can't read or write but they can shoot a deer. And your lack of comprehension of a proven doctors report might put you on that list.

I'm talking about a gunshot wound to a HUMAN body. I used to be an avid hunter. And started hunting with my dad when I was 8. And still you are far from a MEDICAL DOCTOR THAT'S DIAGNOSED THOUSANDS OF GUNSHOT WOUNDS. What don't you get? Unfortunately there are many people in this country that can't read or write but they can shoot a deer. And your lack of comprehension of a proven doctors report might put you on that list.

LMAO. You think human organs are made up of something different than animal organs? Is that why pig hearts are transplant candidates for humans?

That is a PROVEN doctor's report? LMAO. It's a fucking article. And there's a chance it could have been written by ANYONE.

She has supposedly "diagnosed" THOUSANDS of gunshot wounds but has never before seen a .223 wound? Believable. And if it is, I've seen a lot more .223 wounds than she has... including different grain and jacketing in .223.

You are either trolling or a retard.

I had skimmed the article a while back but this time I read it in its entirety. The law professor quoted a couple times in the article, MaryAnne Franks, is a friend and colleague of mine. What has been happening with Marion Hammer and her influence on the florida legislature is absolutely disgusting.

It's crazy.  The election for Senator and Governor this year is probably going to be nuts.

LMAO. You think human organs are made up of something different than animal organs? Is that why pig hearts are transplant candidates for humans?

That is a PROVEN doctor's report? LMAO. It's a fucking article. And there's a chance it could have been written by ANYONE.

She has supposedly "diagnosed" THOUSANDS of gunshot wounds but has never before seen a .223 wound? Believable. And if it is, I've seen a lot more .223 wounds than she has... including different grain and jacketing in .223.

You are either trolling or a retard.

Once again your lack of reading comprehension is a major factor. That wasn't a report. That was an opinion. It stated (for the last time) she has completed thousands of reports involving gunshot wounds and AR15 were the most damaging compared to most weapons. As far as human and animals? Yes. Different body shapes,sizes,masses,densities,bone structures. Can make a huge difference in projectile damage. List can go on and on. I'm not talking about organ tissue. Who gives a fuck about that? That is irrelevant. But hey I'll give you an A for the day even though you are slow and are missing the whole point.

It's official. You're a retard.

I was using YOUR WORDS, dumbfuck.

And that ARTICLE clearly concerned itself with ORGAN damage, moron.

It's official. You're a retard.

I was using YOUR WORDS, dumbfuck.

And that ARTICLE clearly concerned itself with ORGAN damage, moron.

I'm trying to simplify this as easy as possible. Animals/Humans. Totally different body shapes unless you are hunting Sasquatch. Therefore bones,muscle,fat,body mass, etc all come into play in protecting organs. Which effects projectile damage. And yes that article was about organ damage. You were spouting off about pig heart to human transplants? Totally irrelevant once again. Comprehension.

I'm trying to simplify this as easy as possible. Animals/Humans. Totally different body shapes unless you are hunting Sasquatch. Therefore bones,muscle,fat,body mass, etc all come into play in protecting organs. Which effects projectile damage. And yes that article was about organ damage. You were spouting off about pig heart to human transplants? Totally irrelevant once again. Comprehension.

God.  You are too fucking dumb to waste my time arguing with.

You can't even remember the retarded shit you said two posts ago.