1. 1. Do you want stricter gun laws

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure at this time but will keep an open mind

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it proves is that I'm a gun owner who actually own ARs and I'm willing to admit that they absolutely in 99% of the cases serv0 productive purpose they aren't a hunting gun you do not need one for target practice their job is to make a guy like me get all to tosterone filled and to make deranged f****** go to Las Vegas and schools and shoot and kill as many people as they can we need to ban the sale of assault rifles so so that at some point in time however many years it takes from now we don't have them in the hands of people who want to kill as many other humans is they can

In case anybody is curious what the Second Amendment actually States and yes it was ruled on by the Supreme Court that that means that an individual has the right to bear arms but the second amendment was brought up and that's actually what it states and as we also know rulings by the Supreme Court have been overturned in the past

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

George Mason, who refused to sign the Constitution because it lacked a Bill of Rights, said: "Who are the Militia? They consist now of the whole people."

so... it seems the Supreme Court agreed with the Framers , not with our BBB

What it proves is that I'm a gun owner who actually own ARs and I'm willing to admit that they absolutely in 99% of the cases serv0 productive purpose they aren't a hunting gun you do not need one for target practice their job is to make a guy like me get all to tosterone filled and to make deranged f****** go to Las Vegas and schools and shoot and kill as many people as they can we need to ban the sale of assault rifles so so that at some point in time however many years it takes from now we don't have them in the hands of people who want to kill as many other humans is they can

Boat, I would love to have a guy like you speak at the town meeting tonight here in Broward.  Slowly but surely guys like you are starting to see the light.  I bet you thought differently 10 years ago.

Boat, I would love to have a guy like you speak at the town meeting tonight here in Broward. Slowly but surely guys like you are starting to see the light. I bet you thought differently 10 years ago.

Yes I have again I'm not naive enough to think that if we ban the sale of certain types of guns today that it will make an impact tomorrow I know that it won't but at some point in time it will make an impact and I don't want my daughter when she's 50 years old to have to worry about her children going to school and being shot the gun that I posted a video of the gun that monkey posted a picture of it honestly serves no purpose in recreational use or hunting use that cannot be served by another type of gun that weapon is to make guys like me feel empowered and that weapon is to walk into schools and churches and Resorts and kill as many people as you can in a short of time as you possibly can we don't need that