1. 1. Do you want stricter gun laws

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure at this time but will keep an open mind

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it proves is that I'm a gun owner who actually own ARs and I'm willing to admit that they absolutely in 99% of the cases serv0 productive purpose they aren't a hunting gun you do not need one for target practice their job is to make a guy like me get all to tosterone filled and to make deranged f****** go to Las Vegas and schools and shoot and kill as many people as they can we need to ban the sale of assault rifles so so that at some point in time however many years it takes from now we don't have them in the hands of people who want to kill as many other humans is they can

This is just so dumb.  What did the Columbine shooters use, genius?

A guy that says he knows guns and doesn't know how much damage 12 gauge buckshot can inflict at close range.

Sam without very strenuous permits to obtain a citizen cannot own a fully automatic rifle do you feel that they should be able to own an M16 fully automatic rifle because the Second Amendment states that if you're part of a well-organized militia you have the right to bear arms

then why not a bazooka ?  (escalate to whatever)

What it proves is that I'm a gun owner who actually own ARs and I'm willing to admit that they absolutely in 99% of the cases serv0 productive purpose they aren't a hunting gun you do not need one for target practice their job is to make a guy like me get all to tosterone filled and to make deranged f****** go to Las Vegas and schools and shoot and kill as many people as they can we need to ban the sale of assault rifles so so that at some point in time however many years it takes from now we don't have them in the hands of people who want to kill as many other humans is they can

So the only reason you own multiple AR15s is to get your blood pumping?

There are far more factors at play than just firearms.

Yes there are but taking a military grade caliber that can be purchased in about a 30-minute background check and there are reading Lee available clips that hold 50 shots and a bump stock that will allow you to shoot those 50 rounds in approximately 8 seconds to kill people at 300 yards search no practical purpose

Yes there are but taking a military grade caliber that can be purchased in about a 30-minute background check and there are reading Lee available clips that hold 50 shots and a bump stock that will allow you to shoot those 50 rounds in approximately 8 seconds to kill people at 300 yards search no practical purpose

How did the scumbags at Columbine manage to do it without those weapons?  What does banning AR's ACTUALLY change?  Nothing.  The threat is still there.