The Joey vs. Fish Basketball Showdown

jeffksu

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

This ought to be good. Nobody who has years of court or playground play, can still hoop @ 58.

I've got 40 years of ball under my belt and 6 knee surgeries to show for it.

Can't be done.

All-state football and baseball,.......guard on undefeated baskets team

Never missed a game or PLAY because of injury.....gamer, if one doesn’t have heart, don’t participate.

FH was a great teammate

Minor rotator cuff injury only one pending

All-state football and baseball,.......guard on undefeated baskets team

Never missed a game or PLAY because of injury.....gamer, if one doesn’t have heart, don’t participate.

FH was a great teammate

Minor rotator cuff injury only one pending

Don't mean much to me. We are the same age, I am in 5x the shape you are, I've moneyballed from Downtown Detroit to Lansing and back.

I wouldn't step on the court with Donuts and a ref.

Tell him I kikk his aass and then get beat 21-scratch

This ought to be good. Nobody who has years of court or playground play, can still hoop @ 58.

I've got 40 years of ball under my belt and 6 knee surgeries to show for it.

Can't be done.

Definitely agree with this, played a lot of street ball for probably 20 years and the concrete takes an incredible toll on your hips, legs, and knees.

Have tried to run full court a handful of times over the last decade and could still shoot ok, but literally felt rooted to the ground otherwise. Cardio was not an issue, but felt like a 60 year old man from the waist down.

Definitely agree with this, played a lot of street ball for probably 20 years and the concrete takes an incredible toll on your hips, legs, and knees.

Have tried to run full court a handful of times over the last decade and could still shoot ok, but literally felt rooted to the ground otherwise. Cardio was not an issue, but felt like a 60 year old man from the waist down.

Exactly.

I'm as fit as most 25 year old's right now but I can't hoop to save my soul. And your right, it ain't the rec centers, its the neighborhood that ruins you.