Baseball contest. Contest back on. JD’s integrity still under investigation

Moldoveanu

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I was just trying to make it a winner take all contest.

I’m worried we would lose sign ups if it was But a different split line $2500 $500 could be a go?

Moldy won’t be much help because he’s retarded so you and I could hash out the details...

I like $2500 $500 do u want to sign off on that?

I’m worried we would lose sign ups if it was But a different split line $2500 $500 could be a go?

Moldy won’t be much help because he’s retarded so you and I could hash out the details...

I like $2500 $500 do u want to sign off on that?

Hey Teddy, you do know this was Moldy's idea, right? Give the guy a break. I'm in for whatever you all work out.

I think as a tie breaker it should be like this

If there are for example 4 guys who needs that specific run

And 2 of them hit in the same day it should go by the time they got it

If both teams start at 7 pm and 1 finishes at 10 pm the other finishes at 10 05 then the 10 pm gets first place

I think as a tie breaker it should be like this

If there are for example 4 guys who needs that specific run

And 2 of them hit in the same day it should go by the time they got it

If both teams start at 7 pm and 1 finishes at 10 pm the other finishes at 10 05 then the 10 pm gets first place

Ties are very unlikely, but possible. If multiple teams record their last run with the same amount of games played, the winner is the team that finished on the earliest date. For example, if Minnesota got their last run yesterday in their 62nd game, but Colorado needs one more run and has only played 61 games, the best Colorado can achive is a tie with Minnesota where Minnesota has the tiebreaker.

If multiple teams record their last run with the same amount of games played on the same day, split the win.

In so far....14

Ted

Moldy

B-11

Brick

Omar

Spud

NBW

Kinger

Downer

Joey

Sharpie (50/50 split king/11)

Try

PO

Fecal

16 spots remain

Hangover....Pending

Yanks link to an automatic team picker looks like the best ways to select teams

I don’t think we should have any tie breaker, if your team gets all 12 scores first (0-11) you win

Full 30 players pay out

1st $2500

2nd $500

The first 14 In are on the honor system.....post up players will be notified at sign up

Ties are very unlikely, but possible. If multiple teams record their last run with the same amount of games played, the winner is the team that finished on the earliest date. For example, if Minnesota got their last run yesterday in their 62nd game, but Colorado needs one more run and has only played 61 games, the best Colorado can achive is a tie with Minnesota where Minnesota has the tiebreaker.

If multiple teams record their last run with the same amount of games played on the same day, split the win.

Moldy this is a much better tiebreaker then the way you proposed it........