Baseball contest. Contest back on. JD’s integrity still under investigation

Moldoveanu

I'm playing this kind of contest at work the rule is simple

Whoever participates gets a random team depends how many are in, at my job we always get all the guys to fill up the teams

The job is to get the team to do all the runs starting from 0 all the way to 13 maybe it's to much we can do 10 or 11

Last year Cleveland won it probably took about less then 2 months and to get even more luckier guy who run the contest ending up getting Cleveland which they won

If we can get maybe 5-10 people or more we can do a lottery whoever goes first gets to pick their team

Anyone want to try this of course payments can be made via PayPal when contest is over or by bitcoin

We can do 100 , 200 , 50 winner or 2nd 3rd depends how many want in

Its fun and it takes a while to win

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could get a couple people in if needed.

I’ll end up getting 2-3 also....

Can’t let this die hoping to get 30 shit heads from here it’s not going to happen....

Moldy, confirm what I said on my last post so we can start pimping this out to friends and family to get to 30

Should I just take over this contest?

I’ll end up getting 2-3 also....

Can’t let this die hoping to get 30 shit heads from here it’s not going to happen....

Moldy, confirm what I said on my last post so we can start pimping this out to friends and family to get to 30

Should I just take over this contest?

Sounds good to me we can try it and if ends up being a fun we can do it again I doubt this will take long

Maybe we can do top 3 places instead of winner take all because you gona end up having 3-4 guys looking for that specific number I think we should get at least 2-3 spots

Maybe 1st 1800 , 800 , 400

In the end its going to be all luck

And for tie breaker should be whoever gets that run faster if more then 1 person gets it will go by time of day that run was made

Sounds good to me we can try it and if ends up being a fun we can do it again I doubt this will take long

Maybe we can do top 3 places instead of winner take all because you gona end up having 3-4 guys looking for that specific number I think we should get at least 2-3 spots

Maybe 1st 1800 , 800 , 400

In the end its going to be all luck

And for tie breaker should be whoever gets that run faster if more then 1 person gets it will go by time of day that run was made

It’s your contest Moldy and like I said it really sounds like it could be a nail bitter the last week for a handful of players....But....can we meet in the middle and have a payout if 1st and 2nd 2k-1k