Baseball contest. Contest back on. JD’s integrity still under investigation

Moldoveanu

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Monkey get a pass and all hate focused on PO?

think Monkey offered to pay by BTC 

Fat Fuck once chased me down for 40 dollars i owed him for a nhl auction after i confirmed i would pay him

took two days because i dont have paypal and had to ask a friend to send

And idk about sharpie 50/50 does that mean Kinger has 50%?

During sign up’s Braydon11 said he’d pay Sharps entry if he graded contest and then Kinger said the same....well the grading wasn’t needed because Yanks paid for the site to do it so I put each of them on a 50/50 split because Sharpie was already added per both of them before Yanks paid for service

During sign up’s Braydon11 said he’d pay Sharps entry if he graded contest and then Kinger said the same....well the grading wasn’t needed because Yanks paid for the site to do it so I put each of them on a 50/50 split because Sharpie was already added per both of them before Yanks paid for service

Ok. So KR and I are spitting $50 each? Sending it out today.

Deems

Sorry was on vacation and just got back last night. Have not been online since last Saturday. I will pay asap just re confirm the paypal you asked me to send to previously so that I know you still want sent to same paypal. Ill check back later tonight and I apologize but was out of country

No problem, buddy.