Trade Wars Ahead

Bimmercando

Expert at everything, eh monkey?

Worked on the CBOE for 5 years.  Watch CNBC all day, every day the market is open (while you're working your shitty 9-5).

Not too fucking hard to figure out that the market is adverse to tariffs and a trade war when the top economic advisor resigns over them, every single free market guest and commentator on CNBC is opposed to them, and the price of steel affects the price of a multitude of products.  Unless you're WVU.

I don't comment on shit I know nothing about like you.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 years huh. So let me get this straight. Monkey is an expert in

Stocks

Politics

Poker (lol)

Gambling

Coding

Guns

Mining cryptos

Investing in cryptos

Am I missing anything? If the forum topic was marbles, you would come in claiming to be a world champion.

5 years huh. So let me get this straight. Monkey is an expert in

Stocks

Politics

Poker (lol)

Gambling

Coding

Guns

Mining cryptos

Investing in cryptos

Am I missing anything? If the forum topic was marbles, you would come in claiming to be a world champion.

Yes.  It's me that claims to be the world champion of everything.  Not you.  LOL.

I was a coder for a prop trading firm on the CBOE.  If you're too stupid to understand how almost all of that shit you listed (except guns and politics... wherever you got that from) is acutely related to each other, you're the biggest fucking moron on the planet.

Of course, only a fucking working stiff retard like you would ever sit here and try to argue against someone stating that trade wars would negatively impact the stock market.

Well you laughed at boats gun knowledge and then boasted (lied) that shooting 1000 rounds was a weekend to you. So yeah I included guns. Are you no longer claiming to be a gun expert?

Maybe, you missed it, retard.  But Boat was arguing the EXACT same thing he was arguing against me a while back.

So....

When you start a thread about gun control but don't even know that .223 rounds have been used in hunting rifles for eons, you just might be a fucking know-nothing retard.  Stick to talking about plattys, See you next Tuesday boy.  You can't hold my jock.

How long do you think it takes to shoot 1000 rounds through an AR-15 in a weekend?  Oh, that's right.  You wouldn't have the first fucking clue because you're a fucking moron talking about shit you know nothing about again.

Lol. You don't shoot 1000 rounds in a weekend unless your friends buy the ammo. You are a cheap fuck, pal.

Even ugly guys with money can get girls. But not if you are cheap. Sorry monkey.

Poor guy is all over the place.  You can't ever win an argument against me.  Every time you try, you end up resorting to 12 year old girl lies out of desperation.  Pretty sad how I kick your sorry ass all over the place and you keep coming back for more.  LOL.  I certainly love clowning your retarded ass every time though.  Thanks for the entertainment.

I couldn't fit all of your lies in a single thread, dipshit.

You sound mad. Why do I get you so worked up, monkey? Was it the girl comment? It must really hurt a guy like you who thinks you know everything but just don't know how to land a woman.

Lost again.  Onto the next subject.  LOL.

Not nearly as much as you pretend to have made with "tent city", working stiff.

The difference is that I've actually shown a couple of my mining rigs.

Yeah but you won't share your pro poker username. Are you still mining or did you mine it all? You being the best and all.

Yeah but you won't share your pro poker username. Are you still mining or did you mine it all? You being the best and all.

Of course, you need everyone else to prove everything to you because being the fraud you are, you can't believe that someone actually did it in real life.

Too bad none of it is any of your fucking business.  A shame a broke dick like you was so scared to play poker against little old me.