Stocks

housepicks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the fact I'm going to buy say...one share a month, which means I'm going to have a considerable amount of fees as years roll on.

You pay no fees to purchase an index fund in an IRA(you do pay fund fee's to the family, but vanguards are very, very low). But you have to put in a few grand a year, it you're fucking around for a few hundred bucks, just shoot yourself in the head and get it over with.

I bought a couple of shares of baba on the dip last week via Robinhood. Just looking for opinions.

The chart looks fine, it didn't really move in the big run up from last fall though. I ordered a couple things from them a couple weeks back by the way, dirt cheap and i already received one, was supposed to take a month.

RGLSF

I doubt if anybody bought this, but fresh drill results  were released this week and they are great - but the stock barely moved.

the guy in this video that predates the recent results writes the #1 paid newsletter in the sector. If  he gets his people in this stock like i think he will, it will make a big move with all that new buying

I have an unfounded Coinbase account...had a problem with micro deposits or something.

Should I fund and wait for a dip?

I personally prefer Gemini.com to Coinbase.

I would set up an account there to buy BTC. I would also set up an account at Binance.com. That is a very easy process – or at least it used to be. They do not require much in terms of identification etc. (Binance) ..That is where you would buy any alt coins , which is where some of the larger gains can be made. If you decide to join the coiners, open both of those up and then find me for further guidance.

P.S. I have money in VIG at Vanguard. I don’t know how it compares with the fund that you are looking at, but something maybe to consider,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...