**tiger might win this mf'er

milwaukee mike

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's back barry.

FIrst time he's looked healthy since 2013 when he won five times.  And he's gonna playing a bunch of easier field events since he isn't qualified for any of the WGC events.   He'll get it done unless he gets hurt again.

careful rito, state your opinion at your own risk... barry runs this thread even though i started it

barry's opinion matters (that tiger has ZERO chance, oh wait now he's gonna win), the rest of us it's "cool story k whatever"

i love being talked down to like that, makes it so much fun to kill time in between doing 400 tax returns all day and night

these are for barry

the yes is +305 at bookmaker for anyone that wants that side

$1,300.00 $500.00 Pending 3/11/18 1:50pm  PGA Golf  2 Field wins Valspar Championship -260* vs T.Woods wins Valspar Championship

$1,325.00 $500.00 Pending 3/11/18 1:50pm  PGA Golf  2 Field wins Valspar Championship -265* vs T.Woods wins Valspar Championship

That was fun. He just makes the game better. He had his chances today and missed some easy birdies but that birdie on 17 was great. Went to a bar all afternoon with some buddies to watch and the place was packed watching golf and went nuts after that putt. That would never happen if it wasn't tiger. Great tournament for him regardless. Short game looks great, hit the ball harder and further than everyone again. And a bar was packed for the Valspar Championship. Golf missed that guy. Masters is gonna be fun.

That was fun. He just makes the game better. He had his chances today and missed some easy birdies but that birdie on 17 was great. Went to a bar all afternoon with some buddies to watch and the place was packed watching golf and went nuts after that putt. That would never happen if it wasn't tiger. Great tournament for him regardless. Short game looks great, hit the ball harder and further than everyone again. And a bar was packed for the Valspar Championship. Golf missed that guy. Masters is gonna be fun.

i like tiger but was rooting against him with those bets riding

have to admit i thought i was screwed when he made that putt on 17, fully expected him to birdie 18 and then win in a playoff

tiger the favorite this week by a wide margin over day/mcilroy/rose/fowler/etc (nobody else less than +1200)

Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill Club and Lodge - Orlando, FL Thu 3/15 1 T.Woods wins Arnold Palmer Invitational +590 7:00AM 2 Field wins Arnold Palmer Invitational -790

Not that he isn't playing his best in years, but his odds have always been ridiculously overvalued.

tiger the favorite this week by a wide margin over day/mcilroy/rose/fowler/etc (nobody else less than +1200)

Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill Club and Lodge - Orlando, FL Thu 3/15 1 T.Woods wins Arnold Palmer Invitational +590 7:00AM 2 Field wins Arnold Palmer Invitational -790

Tiger is the fav @+590?

Where’s this at Mike?

Not that he isn't playing his best in years, but his odds have always been ridiculously overvalued.

Lolol favored over Day and Rose

Mcilroy, yes. That dude is fucking lost. Him and Spieth have fallen off the planet. Not sure either could win a Web dot com tournament

I was shocked at his Saturday and Sunday play. I definitely think he can do it for 2 days. I don’t think he can close on the weekend. I was shook for a minute when he made that putt on 17.

Lolol favored over Day and Rose

Mcilroy, yes. That dude is fucking lost. Him and Spieth have fallen off the planet. Not sure either could win a Web dot com tournament

I was shocked at his Saturday and Sunday play. I definitely think he can do it for 2 days. I don’t think he can close on the weekend. I was shook for a minute when he made that putt on 17.

good to see you back barry

i actually said to my son after that "me and barry are fucked"

Tiger being favored this weekend is comical. I saw him wincing on Sunday. He’s not 100%

And on any given day there are still 10-20 players better than him. It’s crazy. One good performance and he’s favored. Lolol

Day and Rose can run circles around him. And forget about DJ and JT. He’ll be fucking chewing exhaust fumes. Favored lolol

He played better then Rose late on Sunday, but I would still take Rose everyday until he proves he can do it for 4 rounds, which I don’t think he can anymore.