It's officially SPRING BREAK for Uncle D

Sol Aristatel

:yay

One of my favorite weeks of the year.  Weather is about as nice as it gets here.  Get some quality alone time since the wife and kids will be at work/school.  

Itinerary is shaping up nicely.

Saturday:  Undecided.  Might hit up a spring training game.

Sunday:  Harrahs Ak-Chin

Monday:  Rockies vs. DBacks at Salt River Fields

Tuesday:  Laughlin

Wednesday:  Vegas

Thursday:  Vegas

Friday:  Limp home broke.  Hope I still have a liver.  

:scooter

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I get in around 7ish

Hope I'm not passed out by then.  

Changed my reservations today from the Rio to the Flamingo.  Rates went to COMP there on my calendar so I figured it would be better if I was on the Strip if I'm gonna meet up with some TGFers.  I know there will be a few more of us around.  Brayden.  Fifty Cint.  Couple more I'm forgetting off the top of my head. 

Hope I'm not passed out by then.

Changed my reservations today from the Rio to the Flamingo. Rates went to COMP there on my calendar so I figured it would be better if I was on the Strip if I'm gonna meet up with some TGFers. I know there will be a few more of us around. Brayden. Fifty Cint. Couple more I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

We should plan a time/place to all meet up Friday.

I’ll try to find the Vegas thread where people checked in who were going and bump it.

Good luck in Vegas, if you guys need anything but money give me a call... My wife's spring break is still 2 weeks away, but then again they were off a week for Presidents Day WTF? She's off more than she works... A couple of guys at work are taking Thursday off and wanted me to, but man painting rooms and putting hardwood flooring in my house... My life has really went to shit, a wife, a 10 year old going on 18 or so she thinks, and 3 rescued dogs.. Thank God for the dogs, the other two are driving me insane...

I think their plan is to spend all my money so I can't have fun when I'm older about to be DAG...

Good luck in Vegas, if you guys need anything but money give me a call... My wife's spring break is still 2 weeks away, but then again they were off a week for Presidents Day WTF? She's off more than she works... A couple of guys at work are taking Thursday off and wanted me to, but man painting rooms and putting hardwood flooring in my house... My life has really went to shit, a wife, a 10 year old going on 18 or so she thinks, and 3 rescued dogs.. Thank God for the dogs, the other two are driving me insane...

I think their plan is to spend all my money so I can't have fun when I'm older about to be DAG...

Screw all that garbage Jeff.  Take a few hours off and go hang out with the boys. 

Every party needs a MULLET.