Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

OT: How many of you folks here read often?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

rjt

rjt

• FFF
  • 14528 posts

I watch the Fast and Furious for fiction

Wow on so many levels!

LCD

LCD

DonkeyKong kill screen...

• Members
  • 6026 posts

I read it 20yrs ago faggot.....have you read Trumps tax returns yet?

Haha.  You tilting Teddy.  So you read it as a 35 year old.  In the OC!  Who's your favorite.  Lep.  Or Tray Ball.

Imma read one book and make it count...Monster.  Haha.

CRXitPc.jpg

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 7057 posts
Use to take my best friend’s daughter to the library once a week after her mother died.
Probably read a couple hundred autobiographies and true crime stories during that period.
Haven’t been to the library for 5 years about the same time Simone got her driver’s license

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 17013 posts

Use to take my best friend’s daughter to the library once a week after her mother died.
Probably read a couple hundred autobiographies and true crime stories during that period.
Haven’t been to the library for 5 years about the same time Simone got her driver’s license

True Crime is about 80% of the books I read. Can't get enough of them. Just finished Hotel Scarface you might like that one Dingo. Now going back to Lenny Dykstra's book House of Nails, awesome fucking book, I'm surprised how good it is. 

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 17013 posts

Wow on so many levels!

:laugh 

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 17013 posts

If the story isn’t real, why read a book or watch a movie? I can make up make believe in my head....

Gotta be trolling here. Gotta be. Right ? 

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 4391 posts

Way of Men ended up being really good. Written by a Right Winger Sexist, but ultimately wasn't as extreme as I thought. 

Next up is "Not Caring about What Other People Think is a Superpower" by Ed Latimore. 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

Way of Men ended up being really good. Written by a Right Winger Sexist, but ultimately wasn't as extreme as I thought. 

Next up is "Not Caring about What Other People Think is a Superpower" by Ed Latimore. 

Love Ed Latimore... he's a smart boxer.  Might have to check out this book!

BAUS

BAUS

BAUS

• JFC
  • 2164 posts
https://www.amazon.c...69296/ref=nodl_

Great book. A true page turner.

BAUS

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25492 posts
Everyone should read HAIRLINE ALBERTA before they die.

A real page turner about a window licking midget cab driver scam artist and life long loser.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

BAUS

BAUS

BAUS

• JFC
  • 2164 posts

Everyone should read HAIRLINE ALBERTA before they die.

A real page turner about a window licking midget cab driver scam artist and life long loser.

What is the actual name of that book? I don't recall. I may buy it for some bedtime reading. 

BAUS 

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25492 posts
https://www.amazon.c...n/dp/1492393606
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

LCD

LCD

DonkeyKong kill screen...

• Members
  • 6026 posts

Wtf your avatar is the customer images on her page?  Lol.

CRXitPc.jpg

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

Chris Matthew's book on Bobby Kennedy is pretty good.  

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25492 posts

Wtf your avatar is the customer images on her page? Lol.

No kidding. Wtf. I saw that too.

I’d obviously never write a dumb review like that. If I was going to write a fake review , I’d at least be funny.

GreenSoberMan

GreenSoberMan

Loser

• Members
  • 3856 posts
Just finished the kite runner. Try to read about a book a week. On 14 this year. Nothing stands out.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4391 posts

Just picked up 'The Will to Power' by Nietzsche and 'The Essential Writings of Machiavelli' by Peter Constantine. 

Anyone here read Nietzsche??

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

shooterman

shooterman

• Members
  • 1133 posts

If you like World War II history. I am enjoying a novel "Munich" by Robert Harris. 

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4391 posts

Interesting. I'll have to check it out. 

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25492 posts
Bought a book at the airport in Reno called “White Trash” pretty interesting read thus far.

Balco

Balco

"The most important 6 inches on the battlefield is between

• Members
  • 19450 posts

Bought a book at the airport in Reno called “White Trash” pretty interesting read thus far.

Sounds like Spokane.

Guest_HenryHill_*

Guest_HenryHill_*
  • Guests

Into the Wild

Into the Wild was a great fuckin book

As was Into Thin Air, but Wild was better

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 21859 posts
Plowed through Ken Follett’s first two parts of his 20th century trilogy. Must’ve been 1900 pages. That made me swear off reading for a few weeks.

GreenSoberMan

GreenSoberMan

Loser

• Members
  • 3856 posts

Currently reading "Kiling Pablo" by the guy who wrote BlackHawk Down.  About Pablo Escobar's rise and fall.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 61586 posts

Constantly reading gambling related material......

Forums, magazines, books, newsletters, etc., etc., etc.

ENTRENCHED 

-FHW-, where the PROS PLAY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users