Blue

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

almost as much as you guys loved W. Bush... Obama talked about W for 5 yrs

You guys? I’m not a liberal pal. Just call them like I see them. I keep quiet when it comes to politics for the most part but once in a while I feel compelled to toss in my two cents.

You guys? I’m not a liberal pal. Just call them like I see them. I keep quiet when it comes to politics for the most part but once in a while I feel compelled to toss in my two cents.

It's a new world...Trumps world, the old ways of doing things are being tossed in the trash. The libs already hate the woman he picked to run the CIA, so she must be good.

What a clown car.  Lie about the firing and then fire the guy who contradicted your lying about the firing.  The day after Tillerson finally comes out and says the Russian attack on Skripal and his daughter was reprehensible.  Then Trump comes up with this classic.

“As soon as we get the facts straight, if we agree with them, we will condemn Russia or whoever it may be.”

Don't trust the British.  They're only our closest ally.  Lots of Novichok floating around.

Maybe a 400 pound fat guy did it.

Then McEntee is walked out of the White House and not even allowed to get his jacket.  And is hired by the campaign like 5 minutes later.

So for the lols:

Trumptards in this thread breathlessly waiting for the Stormy Daniels Trump dick pic to be released so they can rub a couple of dozen out.

#keepamericagreat!

time to bring back the draft so people claiming to love the country so much can prove it by fighting in the wars they advocate

Actually the opposite is a wonderful idea, draft liberal college students and use them as cannon fodder, it might even be worth losing a war to thin out the herd.