Who's the dunce betting yes on a perfect bracket?

KingRevolver

The true odds might be in the millions, but the odds really are not that high.

FIrst of all, no 16 seed in winning, so that takes out a few hundred thousand possibilities right there. And if you take all 15 seeds to lose, then you take out quite a bit more.

The true odds would to win 63 games. But if you take out the above 8 games, the odds go down alot. Also every 14 seed this year will most likely lose. So that is 4 more. down to picking 51 winners.

Lastly, i would at least 3 of the #1 seeds to advance to sweet 16, maybe not Xavier. So now down to 48 games. of course those 49 games are not exactly 50/50 because of big favorites.

With so many millions of brackets done at ESPN (I dd 2 brackets myself) this might be the year

The true odds might be in the millions, but the odds really are not that high.

FIrst of all, no 16 seed in winning, so that takes out a few hundred thousand possibilities right there. And if you take all 15 seeds to lose, then you take out quite a bit more.

The true odds would to win 63 games. But if you take out the above 8 games, the odds go down alot. Also every 14 seed this year will most likely lose. So that is 4 more. down to picking 51 winners.

Lastly, i would at least 3 of the #1 seeds to advance to sweet 16, maybe not Xavier. So now down to 48 games. of course those 49 games are not exactly 50/50 because of big favorites.

With so many millions of brackets done at ESPN (I dd 2 brackets myself) this might be the year

And the thread question has been answered.